Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by TaylorKen on Mar 15, 16 2:03 PM
i634290 - Whilst playing recent tournaments on 7 different occasions I've clicked 2 medallion chips within a HOS and only 1 registers. Always registers 3 but trouble counting 2 chips.

I'm on Level 69 and cannot get passed Anabella referring me to Keeper of the Castle..." The Keeper of the Castle will talk to you after future upgrade". Is there a planned upgrade of Level 69 for Keeper of the Castle so he can talk? I want to get to Level 70 & beyond!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 18, 16 12:40 PM
Hi TaylorKen,

I'm sorry to hear the game hasn't been registering some of the chips in tournaments. While I'd like to be able to look into this myself, we don't have the tools in the forums to investigate technical glitches or problems. However, if you contact our Technical Support Team with your player ID, one of our Reps will be more than happy to help.

I also understand that you've been seeing a message from Anabel about the Keeper of the Castle. It sounds like you've reached the end of content for the current iOS version. While the Forum Moderation Team doesn't receive advanced information on future updates, we'll absolutely let our users know when that's available by posting in the following thread:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle - iOS - January 21, 2016

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM a Moderator.

bfgPanthalassa

Whitecrowe
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Whitecrowe on Mar 18, 16 1:19 PM
I accepted a friend named Rhiannon over 24 hours ago and still can't gift her. There is no arrow with her name. I unaccepted and accepted again but no joy.

Whitecrowe
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Whitecrowe on Mar 18, 16 1:31 PM
Sorry. That was supposed to be Rhian.?

wings59752
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by wings59752 on Mar 19, 16 4:44 PM
Hi......I am pretty sure I know the answer to my question (problem)........ But I figure it never hurts to try. I have enjoyed this game for quite a while. I was on level 61 on my kindle. My kindle crashed (for the 4th time) I was forced to replace, but decided to go with an iPad. I of course lost my game and had to start over. I am only on level 14 at this point, and am so bummed that I lost so much!!!!!!! I had all of the pets that were only available at Halloween and Christmas.....not to mention many others. Not to mention inventory, friends etc.... Is there any way to get any of my old game back???? I do not remember what my old ID was.......it was of course an android number. Currently I am i2139953...... Same email though. If there is ANYTHING that can be done I would so appreciate it.........I was making good progress in my 4th land and now I wonder if I will ever get out of the castle again!!!!!!! Thanks for listening!

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Mar 20, 16 2:38 PM
I have been locked out of the game for 2 hours. I get a message cannot connect to server-which is weird because I am able to use the Internet just fine.
I haven't been able to play the tournament either.
Anyone else having this problem on iOS?

[Post New]by blankslate61 on Mar 22, 16 1:50 PM
After new update, tourneys restarted. However when you go to the doors they don't let you enter. Only option is to go back to lobby which sends you back to submit your zero score. Then counter starts for 20 min free play. When time is up same thing occurs.

[Post New]by alisonmeier on Mar 22, 16 2:12 PM
Tourney icon on bottom of screen now gone. Went through new quests just to run into need to download to get new quest after obtaining level 70. Downloading screen came up, with 0/0 to download. And it just sat there. I had to shut down game to get my iPad back.

LLaneUSAID
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by LLaneUSAID on Mar 22, 16 2:32 PM
Tournament opens, curtains open, but no access to scenes. Tired of spending diamonds on tournaments when they don't work.

[Post New]by lizanneroy on Mar 22, 16 3:46 PM
Hi. I downloaded the update but when I get to the part where I'm suppose to go to the Messenger, nothing happens. Can't get into the Harbour through the portal. Please help

Edited on 03/22/2016 at 3:49:46 PM PST

[Post New]by Gulliver01 on Mar 22, 16 3:59 PM
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

I am on level 70 FINALLY after playing only 2 minutes of the new update and the whole game is now messed up. All responses to my taps now are delayed for some reason and now the final area on my world map is now unlocked but when I try to go there it does nothing. Also I am supposed go talk to some blond ghost messenger but when I try it takes me nowhere. When I at last resort try to at least make my rounds to try get blue keys to unlock the chest which requires 50 keys to unlock , I am only getting stupid shards and 15 (wow) coins......here we go again.

Don't know what's going on but this UPDATE IS WORST THAN THE TERRIBLE UPDATE OF JANUARY.

[Post New]by Jschell66 on Mar 22, 16 6:52 PM
I had the same problem. I closed out and made sure to close the app and the restarted it and I was able to get to the ghostly messenger.

Jim

[Post New]by Swanfi on Mar 22, 16 7:03 PM
Just installed new update, and played for an hour, went to check my Avatar/achievement page and now am stuck there. The X to close page has disappeared !!! What's going on, anybody help me please

[Post New]by sea2sky on Mar 22, 16 7:41 PM
The iOS update started 6 hours ago. Four hours ago it was at 46%, and now it is at 0.
Message says cannot connect to server! I know this is the game server, as I am online with everything else. What? How? When? I'm way behind on my gifting and I'm in withdrawal! Any suggestions?

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Mar 22, 16 10:27 PM
lizanneroy wrote:Hi. I downloaded the update but when I get to the part where I'm suppose to go to the Messenger, nothing happens. Can't get into the Harbour through the portal. Please help

I had the exact same problem. Closed my game then turned iPad off for 30 minutes, logged back in and able to get to the Harbour area. Good luck!

Devilinwales
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by Devilinwales on Mar 23, 16 12:13 AM
I am having similar problems to above comments and had to re boot I-pad to get out of tournament page although I did manage to open the doors starting with middle door but after that the score was not registered due to the infamous cannot connect to server message. Again another re boot and game pages load ok.

Just checked tournament page and it appears to be stuck with same page showing tournament 3 but no scores visible and nothing, when pressed, allows page to change.

I did notice after new download the the tournament icon was, initially greyed out, so my question to BFG is are tournaments available post latest update as I am also aware of the complaints around same players winning tournaments day after day and especially around the randomness or not (;-( of the spin results as these multiple winners seem to have much higher spins to win. I have had a run of over 30 spins without a 40 or 50 gain. I also have appeared in top 100 so the 40 or 50 do happen but on average it's about every week for me if not longer.

I hope BFG are reading and taking on board these comments

fds66
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by fds66 on Mar 23, 16 2:13 AM
Tournament: I can now get in the rooms and play them but when trying to submit the score I too get the cannot connect to server and I had to shut down the app to get out of that screen. Yesterday I couldn't get into the rooms at all.

Devilinwales
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by Devilinwales on Mar 23, 16 2:35 AM
Just got into tournament 1 23/03/2016 and when trying to leave get the "unable to connect to server" message

Tried re boot of I-pad and still same message so looks like I am now frozen out.

I will now wait until tournament is over yawn yawn and see what happens

Looks like tournament server not liking players with latest update so tread carefully in playing tournaments until BFG confirm fixed

Peachme16
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

[Post New]by Peachme16 on Mar 23, 16 2:44 AM
Same here... Played tournament... Could not submit score... Now all I am getting is unable to connect to server. Bummer... Hope they are not all like this all day.

[Post New]by Redshoe01 on Mar 23, 16 2:56 AM
I am unable to connect to server after doing the tournament. How can I fix it????

Go to: