TyR0n
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Problems in Shadow Wolf Mysteries - Curse of the full moon collector's edition

[Post New]by TyR0n on Jun 6, 11 3:59 AM
Halo, I've just downloaded this game, and i found out that when I'm playing the hidden object scene, it asked me to find an AXE, but apparently, i can't see any AXE on the screen, and when i press hint, it says that -there is nothing to do here-, but I still have to find the axe to continue the game. What can I do now?
URGENT PLEASE!

Timebomb007
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,767 Posts

Re:Problems in Shadow Wolf Mysteries - Curse of the full moon collector's edition

[Post New]by Timebomb007 on Jun 6, 11 7:02 AM
It doesn't seem that you'll find the axe in the downloaded copy you have. According to a moderator:
this is likely due to the fact that we're using new methods to combat software piracy. This issue is caused by a progression blocker that detects the game was not purchased from Big Fish Games or a licensed affiliate. All licensed affiliates will redirect you to https://store.bigfishgames.com/cart; if you downloaded the game from a different site, you may have downloaded it from an illegitimate site who has stolen the game from our servers and removed our digital rights software. Piracy hurts everyone as it is stealing from independent developers who build these games and it hurts their ability to make more games for consumers to play.

With this said, please make sure that you have installed this game from your Purchase History to rule out the possibility of any issues being caused by an illegitimate version.

The full post is the 10th post in this thread: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/141319.page

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Problems in Shadow Wolf Mysteries - Curse of the full moon collector's edition

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 7, 11 9:29 AM
Hi TyR0n,

Welcome to the pond!

As Timebomb007 mentioned this is likely due to an unofficial copy of the game.

I can recommend uninstalling the game and reinstalling it through your Purchase History.

You can find out more about this in the help page article below:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you continue to have difficulties, I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket. We definitely want you to be able to play your game!

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm also going to pop this thread over in to the Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition game forum; you can find the technical issues thread for this game here

This discussion can be continued here .

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Go to: