rip off

[Post New]by asteffi on Jun 6, 11 3:00 PM
why do they sell a game they know doesnt work???
OOOH and its so handy you cant try it before. DONT BUY THIS GAME!

Re:rip off

[Post New]by pinkish_7 on Jun 8, 11 4:30 AM
dont call yourself bigfishgames. call bigfatliar instead !!

Sell games that doesnt work ! I want MY REFUND !!

[Post New]by kimmyann130 on Jul 18, 11 12:16 PM
it didnt work for me either i want big fish to fix it please

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 18, 11 2:12 PM
Hey fishies,

If Hotel Giant isn't running properly on your computer, I'd encourage you to contact Customer Support so that one of our reps can take a closer look at this.

You can contact them 24/7 by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page. Then, after filling out the form, click on the Check for Answers button to bring up some related help articles. If you still can't find the answer that you're looking for, go ahead and click on the Submit My Question button to create a help ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat from your My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

wigg42
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by wigg42 on Aug 18, 11 11:30 AM
It isnt working on most computers

[Post New]by gyoung33 on Aug 19, 11 8:00 AM
i want my money back!

[Post New]by DreamyRiver on Aug 29, 11 5:05 PM
bfgHondo wrote:Hey fishies,

If Hotel Giant isn't running properly on your computer, I'd encourage you to contact <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Customer Support</a> so that one of our reps can take a closer look at this.

Do you read this forum at all?

There are several threads dating back OVER TWO YEARS where people are completely unable to get this game to work.

Why are Big Fish still touting a game that isn't working?

[Post New]by Coal1Miners3Wife on Nov 5, 11 3:05 PM
This is not working for me either!!! WTH!!! So are you going to give me my credit back ??????

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 5, 11 3:17 PM
Hi Coal1Miners3Wife ,

Welcome to the pond. If you're having issues with the game, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to assist you. You are also welcome to request a refund or exchange once you're in contact with one of our representatives. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Simcrazytycoon on Mar 27, 13 2:54 PM
dang 2 year's this game hasn't worked i feel like a real idiot now

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 27, 13 3:20 PM
Hi Simcrazytycoon and welcome to the Forums.

If you're having trouble with this game as well, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to try to some troubleshooting that might help, or take care of returning the game for you.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: