bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 7, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries forum

[Post New]by hobbky2 on Jun 8, 11 7:37 PM
Sooo very glad to see this offered as I am a TM junkie and love the "Dash" games. I feel so stupid asking this question, but WHERE is the ice machine?? I have all the other Dash games and have had no problem finding it or upgrading the ice machines in them, but I simply can't find it in the Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries edition.....duh.... Thanks!

[Post New]by Pollykat on Jun 9, 11 7:10 PM
Guests disappear - is anyone else having trouble with the guests not appearing on screen? I've had this happen in the second and third restaurants. I've had to quit the game and reopen it several times to make them appear. I'd like to know if it's the game or my computer.

Thanks, Kat

[Post New]by vanbennekom on Jun 9, 11 9:27 PM
I am also having problems with guests not appearing on the screen. The hearts show up but no guests. I also have white squares show up over the rooms that block out any action each time I place a group in a room. Have uninstalled and reinstalled three times with the same problem each time. Help me please.

[Post New]by etxcntrygirl on Jun 10, 11 9:40 AM
I am having problems as well on Level 9 at the end you have two of the furry guys and when they start sleep walking I can get one back to their room but when I click the other it automatically goes to the end of the isle then you can not click on anything else is anyone else having this Problem? I also can not find the ice machine??? Really looked forward to this game but looks like a big bust???

[Post New]by Abbafan_D on Jun 10, 11 8:34 PM
I'm having a problem where the text seems to have altered when I unlocked the full version from the trial. It's downgraded to something akin to courier which is barely readable on the playable levels and totally intelligible in the story panels between locations. Is anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by DRLucas on Jun 14, 11 11:28 AM
I am having problems on level 9. The furry guys sleepwalk and Flo goes to the end of the hallway and I can't play anymore. I have even deleted the game and reloaded it.Is this an error in the game?

[Post New]by flamingo42 on Jun 14, 11 9:55 PM
I solved the freezing of the furry in the blue room by putting him in the UPPERMOST left blue room. The game did continue after that.

[Post New]by flamingo42 on Jun 14, 11 9:57 PM
WAIT! I think that was on level 49.....just put him ANYWHERE else!

[Post New]by onlyphillydiva on Jun 17, 11 7:08 PM
Anyone having problems playing this game. It gets to the first section of the game, and I click on play and it doesn't load at all. I hope that it gets fixed soon, because I love the dash games.

[Post New]by nephrite on Jun 22, 11 4:14 PM
This game is too easy. The graphics are great and i've not experienced any bugs. But, expert on every level without any effort is boring. And there's no endless mode. What's up with that? Honestly, I'm glad that I got this game free with a coupon code, otherwise I'd view this dash game as a waste of money.

Edited on 06/22/2011 at 4:17:15 PM PST

[Post New]by impulsive1 on Jun 24, 11 9:43 AM
I love the dash series. But this one is disappointing because it is so glitchy.
In the Ice Hotel sometimes the ramps and elevators don't appear. Randomly the guests don't appear, just their hearts. BFG needs to get this fixed.

[Post New]by jenlilaxe on Jun 26, 11 2:22 PM
I was so excited that this game came out, until i tired it!!! So annoyed right now...after several attempts (and I mean, several! btwn today and yesterday) thousands of error messages in the last 24 hours...I got the game to finally work..(even though it keeps crashing mid game) BUT.. there is definately something wrong with it.. i got to level 4 and the tutorial tells you to "grab towels for the guests" with a big arrow pointing at the towels and it says "right here next to the pillows" only, the pillows are not even there...but the towels are, and, when they have the yellow glow (when someone wants a towel...you can click all you want but it does not let you "grab" the towels..i tired clicking all over, nothing happening... so of course, you cant get past the board because you have too many angry guests waiting, and then they leave because you can't give them what they are asking for.. much like me, being a customer and being pissed about this ..hmmm...intereesting....anyway, you guys need to refund me AND run some test on the game for errors before you release it because it is NOT working right...several items in the game, do not function...at all. my system is fine. All the other "playfirst" games are working fine on my system...except this one. More glitches in this game than I ever saw in any other

dolcifusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by dolcifusa on Jul 6, 11 8:11 AM
Pretty easy to get expert goals, it has cute graphic and it is pretty funny.

[Post New]by snookerbear on Sep 22, 11 8:16 PM
etxcntrygirl wrote:I am having problems as well on Level 9 at the end you have two of the furry guys and when they start sleep walking I can get one back to their room but when I click the other it automatically goes to the end of the isle then you can not click on anything else is anyone else having this Problem? I also can not find the ice machine??? Really looked forward to this game but looks like a big bust???

This snookerbear, I have been having the same problem as the person above me, I would like to find out what is going on, so I may finish my game...

Edited on 09/22/2011 at 8:19:24 PM PST

[Post New]by kalinka631 on Dec 10, 11 9:52 PM
snookerbear wrote:
etxcntrygirl wrote:I am having problems as well on Level 9 at the end you have two of the furry guys and when they start sleep walking I can get one back to their room but when I click the other it automatically goes to the end of the isle then you can not click on anything else is anyone else having this Problem? I also can not find the ice machine??? Really looked forward to this game but looks like a big bust???

This snookerbear, I have been having the same problem as the person above me, I would like to find out what is going on, so I may finish my game...

[Post New]by kalinka631 on Dec 10, 11 9:53 PM
snookerbear wrote:

Hi there, has there been a fixed on this issue because I'm having the same problems as of now.

[Post New]by bigdickphil on Mar 17, 12 7:47 PM
I WANT MY MONEY BACK< BIG FISH GAMES! HOTEL DASH 2: LOST LUXURIES DONT WORK!

[Post New]by dragonflyqueen on Jul 12, 12 4:18 PM
Tried the trial version. Screen problems and no ice machine.

Loved the previous games. Too bad this one is buggy.

[Post New]by QueenieBabe on Sep 9, 12 9:32 AM
Hi, totally agree, we should get refunds, or a credit at least. It's a great game, but BFG need to sort it out so we can play it til the end !

Go to: