Haunted Hotel - Lonely Dream - Im stuck on a level - HELP !!

[Post New]by kilojm on Jun 7, 11 12:36 PM
Csn anyone help me
Stuck on a level. Not sure which level it is, but im in sa circular room with pictures and 2 clocks. i have 2 times on the clocks 5:45 and 7:15,

the hint button tells me to enter the secret passage hut there is nowhere to go.

if anyone has done this and gone past this stage can you advise where to go an what to do
thanks
J

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Haunted Hotel - Lonely Dream - Im stuck on a level - HELP !!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 7, 11 2:08 PM
Hi kilojm,

Welcome to the pond! If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to check out our Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream Walkthrough, which is packed with tips, tricks, and helpful screenshots to help you get through the game.

(You can click on the above link to go directly to the walkthrough.)

Helpful tip: Once you're at the walkthrough, use your computer’s search function (CTRL + F) and type "clocks" or another relevant word to jump straight to the section of the game that you’re currently at.

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Dpass
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Haunted hotel lonely dreams

[Post New]by Dpass on Jan 14, 12 8:57 AM
Im in the basement and it won't let me oil the wench engine with the lamp. It keeps telling me I need to take the cover off. I've tried the screwdriver and it doesnt work. That's the only variant I have that could be used and I can't find any other to use. Please HELP!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 14, 12 9:49 AM
Hi Dpass,

Welcome to the pond! I found this helpful tip in another thread:

xandria07 wrote:Figured it out, lamp needs to go on the green thing, not the engine. Yelled too soon, ty anyway.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Dpass
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Dpass on Jan 14, 12 8:28 PM
Ok, now I'm stuck in the net trying to get out before burning. I have no tape to attach the hook to the antenna. Where's the tape and how can I get it f I can't reach anything?

[Post New]by Blvd81 on Jun 30, 12 6:37 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hi Dpass,

Welcome to the pond! I found this helpful tip in another thread:

xandria07 wrote:Figured it out, lamp needs to go on the green thing, not the engine. Yelled too soon, ty anyway.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx
Thanks alot. I would of never figured that out!

[Post New]by vandyminos on Jan 7, 14 5:18 PM
I'm also stuck on level 12, the one with the paintings and two clocks. I read the walkthrough and FAQ, did everything right; but even though the secret passage is open and the hint says to go down it, the passage isn't clickable. I tried playing under a different player name, same result. What can I do?

Go to: