mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

I want my money back

[Post New]by mollyal on Jun 7, 11 1:52 PM
I'm only on level 4, and I can't even make the goal on this level. I can't make expert on level 2. This is just ridiculous. I've played time management games for years, and I'm good at them. I've played these levels over & over, trying different combinations for combos, etc. One thing for sure---I'll never buy another game associated with Cake Mania. It used to be one of my favorite series. But after being annoyed and disappointed with this one and the last Cake Mania game, I've had it.

Molly

muen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:I want my money back

[Post New]by muen on Jul 10, 11 2:07 PM
I must agree with you. I feel starting out I am behind with everything. Upgrades cost too much. I quit playing cake mania a long time ago because of the same issues. I have made it to day 4, have bought and played every combination I can and frankly feel this is too much of an effort to finish the game. It's not fun anymore.

roxiestar74
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

Re:I want my money back

[Post New]by roxiestar74 on Sep 28, 12 5:51 AM
It gets easier as you move along. I had trouble getting superstar on some of the early levels, but once I passed them, I have been able to get superstar easily on the past 10 levels or so. I think I am on level 17 now.

Something that really helped me pick up speed was getting rid of the gift wrap option. That slowed me down and ever since I haven't been wrapping gifts, I've gotten superstar easily every time. There are also upgrades which can be purchased that help. I disagree about the upgrades being too expensive, since I have been able to buy at least one on most levels.

Go to: