bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose CE! June 7, 2011

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 7, 11 2:14 PM
We have a new version of Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition available now! The new version of this game fixes the following:

1. In the bonus content, the Nippers will no longer disappear after using them multiple times.

-for players that ran into this bug, the Nippers will be automatically returned

2. The message on the main menu about the bonus content being locked is now spelled correctly.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Edited on 06/07/2011 at 3:22:32 PM PST

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose CE! June 7, 2011

[Post New]by care___916 on Jun 8, 11 10:42 PM
Waited so long for fix. Thank you tons. I had to laugh thought I would not remember where I was and what I was doing... the joke was on me. lol

Thanks BFG for the great fix and not having to restart the game from the beginning.

Go to: