Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

Ticket minigame

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Jun 8, 11 8:42 PM
Did anyone have problems with the ticket minigame? I successfully got tickets to the House of Horrors and the Merry-go-round, but I'm stuck on the next one: the ticket doesn't seem to move down. I may be doing something wrong because two of the boxes underneath the tickets are green.

No need to post what I need to do if that's the case; I'll just keep playing around with it. I just wanted to know if this is a glitsch in the minigame or not. I only have 9 more minutes in the demo and don't want to buy the game if I'm having trouble on my computer.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Ticket minigame

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 8, 11 9:05 PM
This isn't a glitch. I had the same problem and realized that you had to make matches with items the same color as the boxes underneath to get the ticket to fall.

Exp: If the boxes beneath the ticket are green, you have to play until you get green pieces to match up under the ticket.

There are several little "twists" to that M3 game as you progress.

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

Re:Ticket minigame

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Jun 9, 11 9:56 PM
Dear McCurty,

thanks so much for your response. As I closed out the game, I noticed those green squares, but I was glad to know for sure and I purchased the game today--even though I have had much time to play. At least I'll have something to play over the weekend!

Go to: