bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 9, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by poppy85 on Jun 9, 11 12:13 AM
I've never ever been the first to post - and now I have!!!!!!! way hay

dashes
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by dashes on Jun 9, 11 6:42 AM
the games look terrifying and its almost same to sherlock holmes and the hound of baskervill

holiewood
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by holiewood on Jun 10, 11 8:23 AM
Help! I have run out of blood and I need some to get a telekenesis token. Do I have to start the game all over and be more careful about using up all my blood?

Gusta54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Gusta54 on Jun 12, 11 4:27 PM
WOW..what a game it took me 7 and a half hour to play this game ..over 3 evenings . it was a beautifull game the story line did not skip it .. wat I normaly always do .. but this storyline was captivating . Some of the minigames I had to skip .. (oh yes I did not use the guide) I shure will play this game a few more times .
Had great fun playing it ...a ped on the shoulders for the devolepers ..

greetz..from Holland

[Post New]by Alienintheship on Jun 14, 11 2:01 PM
the most attractive looking Dracula ever, i was hoping to see more pictures of him ( holding the glass etc) in extras ( collectors edition) but there was only one picture of him
it was a great game! i will be re-playing this game few more times just to see him

[Post New]by hatestechproblem on Jun 15, 11 10:46 AM
I got this game and i cant get past the part where van helsings office is taken over the game wount let me pick up the blood i need to use my ability. I cheked the SG and I'm doing the right thing but the game wount let me get the blood I need.
Any one elese have this problem?

[Post New]by jue932 on Jun 19, 11 12:08 PM
im having the same problems cant get the bottle of blood from the table.

[Post New]by Dawn42330 on Jul 19, 11 12:34 PM
I don't think I've ever posted, but I have one little problem. I've completed the game several times, easy and hard modes. Finished all the puzzles without skipping, finished without using hints, well in all I've completed all the achievements, but it just won't give me that last trophy for finishing all the achievements. I ejoyed the game, but was disappointed when I didn't get the big trophy! Anybody else have this problem!

Gizzimo69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Gizzimo69 on Jul 7, 12 10:24 AM
I have a problem of winning the major achievement award. I finished the game in less than 5 hours, used no hints, skipped no games, got all blood blottles, found 10 items in 10 seconds, etc, etc. I won all the awards but I still can't get the final award that I am suppose to get after winning every award. Any help or suggestions out there.

Go to: