bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 9, 11 12:14 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jun 9, 11 1:26 AM
I would love to play it but there is no button that says buy or try it,

I cant download the demo because the buttons arent there for me to download it. I have never had this happen.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jun 9, 11 1:28 AM
It finally shows up now. I will download the demo now.

[Post New]by chris215c on Jun 9, 11 1:29 AM
Not sure if this will help but are you signed in ? that problem normally happens when you are signed out

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jun 9, 11 1:31 AM
I am signed in.

It finally shows up now but when I click the button to download it,

Oops! Google Chrome could not find downloads.bigfishgames.com
Suggestions:
Go to bigfishgames.­com
Go to sitemap www.­bigfishgames.­com/­sitemap.­html
Search on Google:

So how do I download this demo?

Ok it finally is downloading. This is the first time I have had this problem. But its downloading now so hopefully I wont have issues playing the demo. Heres hoping.

cateyes51
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cateyes51 on Jun 9, 11 2:42 AM
I changed to system curser, since the game curser was acting slow, and it doesn't work. DO NOT change the curser or you can't play the game. No way of getting it to change back.

shai_one
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by shai_one on Jun 9, 11 3:23 AM
I changed to system cursor and it worked fine for me

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Jun 9, 11 6:48 AM
I'm d/loading now ( hopefully ) tried this morning and it as havin none of it just back from work fingers crossed .

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Jun 9, 11 6:50 AM
Yea it worked

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jun 9, 11 7:30 AM
3rd. Time of asking a question in tech issues. Did not get a response to either of the others. (Different games)
Can anyone explain why todays DL took so long for a lot of us? Not only that but the BF website was also so slow and has been pretty slow for some time?
Just curious as some fishies had no problems at all.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 9, 11 7:45 AM
Hi Ann, my download took it's usual time, but the pages on BF today are dire!! I thought it was just me, but I saw once that somebody else's question was at the side of my name!! Had to do a refresh and it took ages.

I think 'you know who' are back!!!

Kel

Bidme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Bidme on Jun 9, 11 9:59 AM
peglegann wrote:3rd. Time of asking a question in tech issues. Did not get a response to either of the others. (Different games)
Can anyone explain why todays DL took so long for a lot of us? Not only that but the BF website was also so slow and has been pretty slow for some time?
Just curious as some fishies had no problems at all.
Have had same problem now for a about a month but I live in the uk, I get bumped all over the place when trying to get to forums, but first time with such a long game download, and I have super fast download, have thought for a while, something wrong with this web site, did they change something???

csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by csmith116 on Jun 9, 11 11:12 AM
At the end of the introductory story, Igor continues to move his mouth with Dracula's voice, then it switches to Dracula and he moves his mouth but no words. Probably just a delay but since it is a technical issue thought I would pass it on. That is as far as I am right now but report any other findings if needed.
Bessie Mae

Inanga
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Inanga on Jun 9, 11 12:01 PM
Really weird - no problems downloading or cursor problems, but after entering my profile name it tells me my file is corrupted and to choose another. Did this several times but the message keeps coming back. Had to Con-Del to get out of it. May have to reload if nobody else has the same problem.

[Post New]by dawnsamjay2071 on Jun 9, 11 2:27 PM
cateyes51 wrote:I changed to system curser, since the game curser was acting slow, and it doesn't work. DO NOT change the curser or you can't play the game. No way of getting it to change back.

I have the same problem !!

ginro
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by ginro on Jun 9, 11 2:40 PM
Has anyone besides me have a problem going from 1 scene to another? Its like it freezes for awhile then goes where its suppose to go. I have read just about all the previews and such, but no one has said anything about this. ANYBODY????

[Post New]by bruno102577 on Jun 9, 11 5:00 PM
Ugh, did they not beta this game? Twice now I've had to restart from the beginning because the game won't allow me to take necessary items. Once it was a bottle of blood, which I needed to be able to use an ability, it was the only bottle left and I could not proceed with the game with out it. Restarted and was able to get the bottle. Now I'm on chapter 4(?) in New Orleans and it won't let me take the fishing net, can't proceed without the net and no way am I starting the game again. Guess this is going right in my trash bin.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jun 10, 11 12:02 AM
In bonus section in the tumbler puzzle game (numerical numbers to put in order going left to right). It won't allow me to put numbers in the other 'slots' in ascending order only descending order. I know it should as I looked at the strategy guide, and the walkthrough for the game was exactly what I was trying to do - put the numbers 8 beside the 7, then 9 and so on.
But it will only allow me to do number 8 followed by 7.

I have done this puzzle a few times elsewhere and know how to do it, it just won't allow me to do it. And I know it isn't making it harder, which is what I first thought it was, as the walkthrough is telling me I am right!

edit: By closing and opening the game, and going in and out of puzzle (which resets every time you do so urgh) I eventually got it to work. But it is buggy - one time no problem placing blocks in the EXACT same way/space then couldn't get it to work. Mouse placement is weird in that game.

Edited on 06/10/2011 at 2:17:08 AM PST

Moesha88
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Moesha88 on Jun 10, 11 8:32 AM
dawnsamjay2071 wrote:
cateyes51 wrote:I changed to system curser, since the game curser was acting slow, and it doesn't work. DO NOT change the curser or you can't play the game. No way of getting it to change back.

I have the same problem !!

Same problem here!

slepless777
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by slepless777 on Jun 10, 11 3:41 PM
gingergal wrote:In bonus section in the tumbler puzzle game (numerical numbers to put in order going left to right). It won't allow me to put numbers in the other 'slots' in ascending order only descending order. I know it should as I looked at the strategy guide, and the walkthrough for the game was exactly what I was trying to do - put the numbers 8 beside the 7, then 9 and so on.
But it will only allow me to do number 8 followed by 7.

I have done this puzzle a few times elsewhere and know how to do it, it just won't allow me to do it. And I know it isn't making it harder, which is what I first thought it was, as the walkthrough is telling me I am right!

edit: By closing and opening the game, and going in and out of puzzle (which resets every time you do so urgh) I eventually got it to work. But it is buggy - one time no problem placing blocks in the EXACT same way/space then couldn't get it to work. Mouse placement is weird in that game.

I had the exact same problem. I ended up skipping this one. There are a couple of other puzzles in the bonus area that are also glitchy which I had no choice but to skip if I wanted to go further.

Go to: