csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

going in circles

[Post New]by csmith116 on Jun 9, 11 7:50 PM
Please help. I can't believe I bought another ND but the tornado one was something I had to see the angle they would use. Now I realize I don't like it any more than the other unfinished ones I bought. I am going in circles, spending what feels like hours on the road in circles. I have gotten the survival kit (true info), taken the quiz (another winner there) and now I am supposed to check in with the team but there are no new discussions. I can't find a walkthrough and I hate putting another game on the shelf. Sherlock Holmes is the other ones pending.
Any suggestions, ideas, and/or advice is welcome. Thanks
Bessie Mae

tuskel
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:going in circles

[Post New]by tuskel on Jun 10, 11 12:41 AM
It might help to check your checklist (I always play junior mode just because I love my checklist so much! )

Have you sorted out Debbie's filing system yet? Gone and talked to Chase and Frosty? Gone and sorted out the sprinkler system (next to the cornfiels and prairie dogs)? Don't forget to look under the sink (in the cellar) to find something useful. In this game you get a certain amount of tasks to do every day and you can't proceed until they are all done.

I agree that driving is fairly rubbish. If you can't find the farm, try to stop somewhere (Ma and Pa's, windmill etc and use your GPS to navigate back home - GPS appears instead of Nancy's phone when you start driving. Take a screenshot, print it out and mark all the other routes.

If you are still stuck, you can always go to Her Interactive message boards and ask for help. People are really helpful there!

tuskel,
sincerely

Edited on 06/11/2011 at 8:30:24 AM PST

csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by csmith116 on Jun 10, 11 6:26 AM
Thanks, never looked under the sink and can't figure out the GPS.
Bessie Mae

csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by csmith116 on Jun 10, 11 7:56 AM
What a difference once you told me about a GPS. Thanks!
Bessie Mae

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jun 11, 11 12:05 AM
you also can't just purchase the emergency stuff, you have to put it away downstairs... and when you're down there... there will be a few other clues on that side of the basement to pique your curiosity...

you will also notice that everyone on the team absolutely loves candy... there's an award for that - one of the stars is for being the candy fairy and watering everyone's sweet tooth! and i think there were three easter eggs in this one, although i kept wanting to be the good samaritan and forgetting i still needed something to find the third one d'oh! if i go through again, which i probably will, i will get that egg!!

hope your circles go away!

tuskel
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by tuskel on Jun 11, 11 8:25 AM
csmith116 wrote:What a difference once you told me about a GPS. Thanks!
Bessie Mae

I know, I couldn't find it either! In the end I had to look it up in a walkthrough or sth..

tuskel,
sincerely

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jul 7, 12 8:31 PM
where is the GPS - a walkthrough from another site says it's in the lower corner of the screen and it's purple.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jul 14, 12 6:51 AM
It shows up once you get into the car.

julesy

Go to: