MYSTERIOUS PROBLEM WITH BIRD PIRATES:

[Post New]by AZLBRAX on Jun 9, 11 9:33 PM
I bought this game and loaded it onto my laptop and desktop. The laptop is running Vista, the desktop is running XP Pro. It runs just fine on the desktop but there are “dead-spots” on the bottom-right corner of the screen: the cursor moves but the left-mouse freezes up and will not fire. I only have this problem in that area. The rest of the screen responds as it should: movement and shots.

I have all the latest drivers installed. I have the same security software (Trend Micro) on both. Same USB mouse, too. I even tried deleting the game and reinstalling it on my laptop but the same problem persists.

Is there something I’m missing? In a word:

HEEEEEEEEELP!!!

This is my favorite game but it’s frustrating to lose a round because of this problem.

bigpescador
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

MYSTERIOUS PROBLEM WITH BIRD PIRATES:

[Post New]by bigpescador on Aug 12, 11 6:07 PM
AZLBRAX wrote:I bought this game and loaded it onto my laptop and desktop. The laptop is running Vista, the desktop is running XP Pro. It runs just fine on the desktop but there are “dead-spots” on the bottom-right corner of the screen: the cursor moves but the left-mouse freezes up and will not fire. I only have this problem in that area. The rest of the screen responds as it should: movement and shots.

I have all the latest drivers installed. I have the same security software (Trend Micro) on both. Same USB mouse, too. I even tried deleting the game and reinstalling it on my laptop but the same problem persists.

Is there something I’m missing? In a word:

HEEEEEEEEELP!!!

This is my favorite game but it’s frustrating to lose a round because of this problem.

Hello!

I'm playing with my netbook and its fine, using Windows 7.

I will try it on XP

Try to contact BFG support.

greets

Edited on 08/12/2011 at 6:21:38 PM PST

Go to: