zelga
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Different endings? (possible spoilers)

[Post New]by zelga on Jun 10, 11 2:45 AM
Sorry if the question is out of context, kind of new here

Basing on honors' descriptions and the videos in extra content, that didn't match with my ending... Could it be that the game can have different endings?

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Different endings? (possible spoilers)

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jun 10, 11 3:50 AM
I was wondering that as well. They made a point of warning you that having Dracula bite each girl would have consequences, so I figured they'd have to change something in the story either way.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jun 10, 11 4:43 PM
zelga, thanks for the info. I don't usually look at the videos thinking it was the ones I had seen before.
I wish I had made different choices as I hated how my story ended!!

spolier -

But only drank blood once as I needed it and couldn't find any.
Here I thought the consequences was missing a puzzle

LEOTA26
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by LEOTA26 on Jun 11, 11 1:43 AM
SPOILER

You don't have to bite any of the girls. If you don't bite them and you still need blood, then either they will give you some (for not biting them) or there will be an extra h/o scene where you pick up the blood then.

I forgot to say that there are different endings which depend on whether or not you bite the girls or not.

Edited on 06/11/2011 at 1:45:03 AM PST

deijiara
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by deijiara on Jun 11, 11 7:07 PM
BIG TOTAL DO-NOT-READ SPOILER!!

You've been warned!

Still with me? Highlight to read.

Okay, if you refuse to bit any of the girls, the dialogue will differ in comparison to if you had chowed down on them. That's difference one. Differences two has been addressed - if you don't bite the girls you get some extra puzzles/object scenes. The single biggest difference however is that if you go "good" at the end of the game, you will surrender Mina to the Professor. In the extra content, you will also chose to surrender the magic artifact if you are "good". "Bad (so to speak)" vampires bite all girls, get Mina in the end, play round one of "Bash the Van Helsing." In the extra content, you keep the artifact and get a second round of "Bash the Van Helsing."

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jun 12, 11 6:25 AM
There was never really a "good" choice for me... Van Helsing's warning that you could ruin the poor girl's lives by turning them into vampires seemed pretty stupid considering they were working for the evil queen. They were already bad. And not biting the girls would be terribly out of character for Dracula.

Anyone else think Mina's artwork looks like it was based on Natalie Portman?

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on Jun 15, 11 6:39 PM
Yes, definitely a natalie clone!

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on Jun 15, 11 6:46 PM
snapnhiss wrote:There was never really a "good" choice for me... Van Helsing's warning that you could ruin the poor girl's lives by turning them into vampires seemed pretty stupid considering they were working for the evil queen. They were already bad. And not biting the girls would be terribly out of character for Dracula.

Good point about the girls, Snaphiss. Besides, look & Van Helsing--then look at Dracula...let's just say I think I did Mina a favor!

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dfranklin on Jun 16, 11 10:50 PM
snapnhiss wrote:There was never really a "good" choice for me... Van Helsing's warning that you could ruin the poor girl's lives by turning them into vampires seemed pretty stupid considering they were working for the evil queen. They were already bad. And not biting the girls would be terribly out of character for Dracula.

OMG snap...I was thinking the SAME thing on both counts!

Go to: