soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Don't Know How I Missed This,But Just Finished The Demo,And I Will Be Keeping It!

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jun 10, 11 9:00 AM
I Pride And Prejudice but never heard of this game before today when a fishie mentioned it in a Chit-Chat thread,so I knew I had to check it out. It's a "KEEPER" for me.

I enjoy the really different style of gameplay. Building my character's personality,and ability traits by the daily selections of activity choices I make.

I'm thinking I know what traits will win Darcy,but we will see,LOL!

Edited on 06/10/2011 at 9:37:34 AM PST

NikkiBikki
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Don't Know How I Missed This,But Just Finished The Demo,And I Will Be Keeping It!

[Post New]by NikkiBikki on Jun 11, 11 8:57 PM
Have you played Fatal Hearts, that is similar style of gameplay where your decisions in the game bring different endings, is available from BFG too

Edited on 06/11/2011 at 9:02:30 PM PST

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Re:Don't Know How I Missed This,But Just Finished The Demo,And I Will Be Keeping It!

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jun 12, 11 6:35 AM
NikkiBikki wrote:Have you played Fatal Hearts, that is similar style of gameplay where your decisions in the game bring different endings, is available from BFG too

Hi, no, I hadn't heard of that game,but the real attraction for me for Matches And Matrimony besides the different gameplay is that is a Pride And Prejudice-themed game and I get to work at seeing if I can land Mr.Darcy,LOL!

For those who don't mind quite a bit of reading that this type of game has,and would enjoy trying to work towards and control the ending you hope for,I recommend trying these games.

Thank you for the heads up of another title.

Edited on 06/12/2011 at 6:42:07 AM PST

NikkiBikki
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by NikkiBikki on Jun 13, 11 1:21 AM
Fatal Hearts is a darkish plot though, not light and feel good like Matches and Matrimony and Fatal Hearts also has puzzles as part of it as well, it is not all reading and making decisions, definitley worth a try though

Go to: