sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Jun 10, 11 5:34 PM
I am in the middle of the game and stuck on a puzzle which I would like to see how it is solved. Is there going to be a walkthrough?

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jun 10, 11 7:29 PM
no walkthroughs on CE games you use strategy guide
walkthrus only come when the game is not a CE

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 10, 11 11:10 PM
Hi there sunnyglow,
Check your other post regarding this.
Cheers

carolwooden
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by carolwooden on Jun 10, 11 11:16 PM
Fine and dandy about the SG; however, with a walkthrough I can print out the puzzle; with the SG I cannot. 'Nuff said.

boojunior
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by boojunior on Jun 10, 11 11:23 PM
I also like to print the walkthrough.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Jun 11, 11 2:53 AM
If you have a laptop as well as your desktop, instead of wasting the ink from your printer, use your laptop for the walkthrough, and your desktop to play the game. That's what i do. Even if it's the in game strat guide, I download the game on both comps, and still use the my laptop for the strat guide and the desktop to play the game.

carolwooden
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by carolwooden on Jun 11, 11 12:15 PM
If you have a laptop as well as your desktop, instead of wasting the ink from your printer, use your laptop for the walkthrough, and your desktop to play the game. That's what i do. Even if it's the in game strat guide, I download the game on both comps, and still use the my laptop for the strat guide and the desktop to play the game.

I don't consider it a waste of ink if I only print one page. I used to print entire walkthroughs - that was a waste of ink - but I just need a picture of the solution to puzzle #3 (those darn green, pink, and blue jewels).

Sorry, no laptop but I have two other working computers. Maybe someday I will get a laptop. That sounds like a good idea to do it that way.

cargui
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by cargui on Jun 15, 11 10:20 AM
When I´m stuck in a minigame I used my phone and take pictures of what I need. I hope this helps.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 15, 11 11:30 AM
You can get the puzzle solution up on your screen and do a screen shot and print that out.

Get puzzle up
Push Print Screen key
Open Paint or other picture/graphics program
Open new file
Paste in the print screen shot
Print it out

Go to: