Crosses

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Jun 10, 11 8:33 PM
First let me say that I LOVE vampire stories. I loved the Buffy TV series, and have some of the earlier Vampire games. I do, however, respectfully ask future vampire game designers to NOT ask the players to pull down or remove the cross/crosses from the game.

It probably does sound incongruous to play vampire games and love the Lord at the same time. As in this game, the vampires are almost always "good vampires"..(an oxymoron if there ever was one)...lol

But in most stories, the Cross is meant to prevent the vampire from doing evil. This game asks us to pull down, destroy if you like, the cross.

I had to delete the game at this point. I am not a crazy, zany "religious" person. I am just a strong believer in Christ, and i just can't do what the game wants. Just one person's opinion. Otherwise, Love BFG games!

OnWI

xssa
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Crosses

[Post New]by xssa on Jun 12, 11 4:29 PM
pulling the crosses down didn't bother me as much as all the penetgrams. it's possible the aversion to crosses was just in his head, but i didn't like all the occult stuff. in the demo alone, his vision showed several and he talked about a dark ritual needing one more candle than i found. it's a good game, but i don't know. after a while they all seem the same, even the dark ones.

Re:Crosses

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Jun 12, 11 8:16 PM
xssa wrote:pulling the crosses down didn't bother me as much as all the penetgrams. it's possible the aversion to crosses was just in his head, but i didn't like all the occult stuff. in the demo alone, his vision showed several and he talked about a dark ritual needing one more candle than i found. it's a good game, but i don't know. after a while they all seem the same, even the dark ones.

I agree xssa!!!

Go to: