playing it and loving it..who does he look like..humm

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Jun 10, 11 9:04 PM
well I think he is a hunk that looks like Brad Pitt..he has that square jaw..beautiful eyes..just yummy..thats who I see anyway..

Carole22759
Minnow
Minnow
288 Posts

playing it and loving it..who does he look like..humm

[Post New]by Carole22759 on Jun 10, 11 10:02 PM
lovestoseek wrote:well I think he is a hunk that looks like Brad Pitt..he has that square jaw..beautiful eyes..just yummy..thats who I see anyway..

You're too funny! ...And I agree!

Re:playing it and loving it..who does he look like..humm

[Post New]by cspslp96 on Jun 12, 11 6:31 AM
Has anyone noticed she is the spitting image of Natalie Portman? I haven't even played the game, but the image of the girl on the home page for Big Fish Games was instantly recognizable to me, then my husband, and even my two young daughters!

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Jun 12, 11 3:10 PM
cspslp96 wrote:Has anyone noticed she is the spitting image of Natalie Portman? I haven't even played the game, but the image of the girl on the home page for Big Fish Games was instantly recognizable to me, then my husband, and even my two young daughters!

well I must say I have been to busy looking at him !! but I'll find a pic of her and check it out..

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Jun 12, 11 3:14 PM
lovestoseek wrote:
cspslp96 wrote:Has anyone noticed she is the spitting image of Natalie Portman? I haven't even played the game, but the image of the girl on the home page for Big Fish Games was instantly recognizable to me, then my husband, and even my two young daughters!

well I must say I have been to busy looking at him !! but I'll find a pic of her and check it out..

well you are so right she does..

calsmom2001
Catfish
Catfish
1,746 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Jun 12, 11 5:41 PM

First thing I noticed and it's the reason I came to the forums...to see if anyone else thought so!

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,871 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jun 12, 11 6:31 PM
calsmom2001 wrote:

First thing I noticed and it's the reason I came to the forums...to see if anyone else thought so!

snapnhiss (another poster) thought so as well. I have a wee crush on him so not looking at her.
He IS hot! He's just a bit gray, a bit of blusher on him and he'd be fine :whistle.

Borred
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Borred on Jun 13, 11 1:09 PM
Igor is more my type.

gypsybaby1
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by gypsybaby1 on Jun 18, 11 6:28 PM
He sounds kinda like Antonia Banderas to me. LOL

318Pisces
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by 318Pisces on Jun 18, 11 9:29 PM
LOL LOL
He can bite me anytime
I thought he sounded more like Ricardo Montelban from Fantasy Island....
He was a cutie too!

Karen

Edited on 06/18/2011 at 9:29:52 PM PST

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,439 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Jun 19, 11 10:45 AM
318Pisces wrote:LOL LOL
He can bite me anytime
I thought he sounded more like Ricardo Montelban from Fantasy Island....
He was a cutie too!

Karen

I thought he sounded like Count Chocula from Sesame street and Igor was right out of Mel Brooks Young Frankenstein....

Moontan
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Moontan on Jun 27, 11 7:40 AM
I have to agree with the Natalie Portman. In fact, I spent a few minutes just staring at the graphic of her. I wonder if it was subconsicous or the artist did that deliberately. I know sometimes people draw a person and then realize /after/ the fact that they look familiar.

To be honest I never saw Brad Pitt in Dracula, but I do like how he looks and sounds. As 318Pisces said, "He can bite me anytime." That being said, there did seem to be something familiar about him. In his drawn graphic at anyhow; the animated one seemed a little less familiar.

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Jul 18, 11 4:51 AM
have no idea about him, whether that's Pitt or not, but Mina is definetelya Natalie Portman's resemblance!

CJ1171
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by CJ1171 on Jul 18, 11 4:53 PM
The art on the BF home page made me stop in here and see if anyone else sees what I see.

I think the girl is a dead ringer for Natalie Portman and the male vampire, Tom Cruise's Lestat from Interview with a Vampire.

The resemblances actually make me not want to download the game. Sorry.

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,092 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Jul 22, 11 6:01 AM
I thought she looked rather like Keira Knightley!

laurakay76
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by laurakay76 on Jul 27, 11 7:28 AM
cspslp96 wrote:Has anyone noticed she is the spitting image of Natalie Portman?

YES! That was actually my first comment to my husband when I was playing the demo - "Boy, this painting of Mina is a dead ringer for Natalie Portman!"

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Aug 29, 11 10:16 PM
He looks like a very young Brad Pitt, yes.

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Sep 14, 11 11:45 PM
to me he is more like Tom Cruse, but pale version of him=)
and the girl was definetely Natalie Portman's resemblance

Go to: