Levels 55 and 57 - closes store before customers are gone

[Post New]by kroert123 on Jun 11, 11 9:52 AM
On Levels 55 and 57, the store closes and goes to the score screen before all the customers are gone. Also, it shows the Superstar score in the lower right corner but then when it closes out reverts back to the regular goal amount and takes away money. Definite code error or glitch. Has anyone else had this problem?

Re:Levels 55 and 57 - closes store before customers are gone

[Post New]by kroert123 on Jun 11, 11 10:02 AM
I've had the same problem on Levels 58, 59 and 60.

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jun 21, 11 12:21 PM
Are you playing in relaxed mode (or could you have accidentally switched modes without realising it). If so, what I just posted in the technical thread could apply to your problem too:

Daisy_May wrote:Hi Vixen, sounds like you are playing in relaxed mode where the idea is for the player to take as much time as needed to reach the basic goal in each level and the level ends as soon as they do.

Superstar goals are about earning a higher amount in a set time - you can only earn them in timed mode.

The game gives you the chance to switch modes at the start of each level so if you want to change modes you won't have to restart the whole game to do it (unless you want to).

Edited on 06/21/2011 at 12:22:00 PM PST

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Jul 21, 11 12:32 PM
Thanks for this post. I was only in the 30's and having this problem. That was exactly what I was doing. I had changed it at some point to relaxed mode. Thanks again !!

Go to: