samisgram
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Need Blood

[Post New]by samisgram on Jun 11, 11 1:51 PM
I'm back at VanHelsing's and need blood to use telekenisis to get dragon stone.
Anyone know how.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Need Blood

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jun 11, 11 1:55 PM
I would try revisiting every location that you have already been to and look for the vials of blood. Some of them are small and and not easily noticed at first. Also, there are some plants and flowers in some locations that have blood on them. You should see your cursor turn into fangs when you've found the right spot.

[Post New]by jessicadaisy on Jun 11, 11 5:33 PM
I have this problem too! The SG states that there is a vial/bottle of blood on the table where the metal rivet was but when I go to click on the vial it won't do anything. Fangs do not pop up as the cursor, nothing happens etc. I've replayed it 3 times and each time I have gotten stuck on this part. It's so frustrating! If anybody can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

[Post New]by jue932 on Jun 12, 11 8:54 AM
I to am stuck on getting the blood from the table, my granddaughter and i have replayed the game 6 times and still get stuck. Please someone help, cos it is a good game

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 12, 11 3:36 PM
Hey fishies,

If you’re having troubles clicking on the vial of blood on the table, there’s a good chance that you're playing with an illegitimate copy of the game, as this particular issue is one that is caused by a progression blocker that detects the game was not purchased from Big Fish Games or a licensed affiliate.

To make sure that you're playing a legitimate copy of Dracula: Love Kills CE, please uninstall this game from your computer and then reinstall it through your Purchase History.

Here’s a link to a help article that will guide you through this process:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you've done this and continue to have troubles, please feel free to contact Customer Support for further assistance by clicking on the green at the top-right of the page.

Big Fish Game Club members can also connect to Live Chat from their My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by orchid_walton on Jun 12, 11 3:39 PM
I too am having the same problem. I get to the same point where the vial is on the table and there are no fangs. I have restarted this game several times under diff.names, but still the same. Glitch?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 12, 11 4:06 PM
Hi orchid_walton!

Instead of creating a new profile, please be sure to uninstall and reinstall this game from your Purchase History.

If you're still having problems after doing this, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Sep 14, 11 11:50 PM
there were times when the sg had said something I couldn't figure out, but eventually I got all the bloods

Need Blood

[Post New]by lyaigra on Mar 15, 12 2:26 AM
samisgram wrote:I'm back at VanHelsing's and need blood to use telekenisis to get dragon stone.
Anyone know how.

well you need the vial on the desk from van helsing but im on the same page here because i cant take the vial and so im stuck in the game

Go to: