bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dreams of a Geisha

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 12, 11 12:05 AM
Take a journey through the magical and wonderful world of Geisha. Help Ichisumi in this incredible adventure to reopen the temples of Geisha and restore a world of beauty and passion. Dive into this engaging Match 3 game with beautiful scenery and relaxing music. Overcome obstacles, collect puzzle pieces, and be prepared to solve challenging puzzles in Dreams of a Geisha!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Dreams of a Geisha

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 17, 12 8:52 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Take a journey through the magical and wonderful world of Geisha. Help Ichisumi in this incredible adventure to reopen the temples of Geisha and restore a world of beauty and passion. Dive into this engaging Match 3 game with beautiful scenery and relaxing music. Overcome obstacles, collect puzzle pieces, and be prepared to solve challenging puzzles in Dreams of a Geisha!

Long, arduous game that occasionally likes to freeze up.

DELETE from computer.

MEnr56

Re:Dreams of a Geisha

[Post New]by 4rh4u2 on Aug 19, 12 1:24 PM
I don't get it. I'm on the third puzzle and I have no idea how I got there except maybe by raking up enough points. One minute i had decided to delete the game, then I touched something and the third game came up. I never did see game two. I don't know if it was a pretty picture or what because that's all I seem to be getting out of this game. I've been on this third game now for two days and it just goes on and on. It doesn't end. I used to do hidden objects puzzles and thought it would be nice to expand my game knowledge. Is this game that difficult or am I missing something so simple that's right in front of my eyes? Is there some secret hidden behind these little pictures? Please help! Thank you.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 19, 12 3:18 PM
Welcome to the pond, 4rh4u2

I'm not sure if what you're describing is a technical issue with the game not running properly on your computer. You may want to contact Customer Support if the game is not running correctly. There are four different styles of M3 play, one for each temple, and keys/chests puzzles to play on each board. I posted generalized playing instructions in the "help I don't understand this game" thread. I think there's also a glitch where if you double click on the teleports the game can freeze, so on the levels where it wants you to use the spinning plates to move pieces from one place to another, click on them only once and wait for them to stop moving before doing anything else. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by 4rh4u2 on Aug 19, 12 4:16 PM
Thank you so much for the info. I was feeling like a drowning fish in the pond. I'm headed right now to see your post on playing this match 3 game. You've saved me from going back to my hidden object rut. Thank you, again.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 20, 12 6:01 PM
You're most welcome. If you have not played many M3 games before, this one like most others also has blocked tiles and tiles that you have to make multiple matches over before they will clear. There are some powerups on the left side of the game board that you can use to help clear obstacles in the board. All the covered tiles have to be cleared before you can get to the locks/chests puzzle on each screen. Enjoy!

Go to: