Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:FINISHED? Tell us about it!

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jun 12, 11 3:41 AM
I've only just got out of bed, I've downloaded and now I'm off to a large family lunch, will tell you later

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Jun 12, 11 11:21 AM
In the demo, I got as far as the level where you hold the tile and substitute it for another one on the board. I enjoyed that mode the best, but all of the levels were well designed and the Geisha theme is cool. The music, graphics and sounds exude a blissful serenity, at least in the Untimed Mode. A nice detox from all those Time Management games I've been playing lately.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jun 12, 11 11:28 AM
Great thread! I'll return when I'm done. Got about 25% now. This is a long game!

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jun 12, 11 11:34 AM
Played 15 minutes but wasn't in the mood. Really can't tell how it ends, one sure thing : I'll never be a geisha considering the way I prepare my tea, one tea bag, hot water and that's it ! I much prefer to go back to my little cradle in Rome.....

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jun 14, 11 10:53 AM
I haven't exactly finished, but I've completed two of the four temples and done 20 levels in the other two. It's an enormous game, and the last 10 levels in each group are quite hard, especially the key game part. It's a perfect game for real match-3 aficionados, because you have to show strength in each of five game modes (assuming you do not skip the key mode, which is skippable, but it would be a shame to miss those nice pictures).

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 20, 11 9:54 PM
Did 18-19 boards in the demo hour; finished the game in 3 days (I'm very dedicated). Ending was so-so. Used a free game coupon to get it; not sure I would have bought it otherwise as I found myself getting bored with the game and the music is a little too relaxing for me. No bright lights or snakes, but don't double click on the teleports and wait for them to stop moving when using them or the game will freeze. The background scenery changes randomly and isn't temple dependent.

dlk_shades
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dlk_shades on Jul 8, 11 12:30 PM
Almost done. It has taken me several hours over a good many days, but I do it in small chunks. It is a fun game - a bit easy possibly if you do a lot of M3 games, but the rotation board sets it apart.

There is no way this rotation feature will cause problems for anyone because it is done so quickly you don't notice it - AND I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS.

There is no bright flashing lights or nasty critters here, just cute (well maybe a bit too cute) block figures. I used one of my credits for it and have enjoyed it.

I don't know yet how it ends and don't really care, but I know that I will play it again so (for me) that is one thing I like about it. Other games I remember what I should do and find, so I get bored quickly.

Go to: