bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 12, 11 2:43 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

Edited on 06/13/2011 at 12:14:00 AM PST

snookataylor
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by snookataylor on Jun 14, 11 5:48 AM
This was a brilliant game, until I got to the Bonus Chapters. I got as far as the well (just before the Tree House) and where the clue is hidden there is a big white square so I cant retrieve it!! Extremely frustrating. I paid £15.42 for this game, and if you cant fix the problem then I think I'm entitled to a small refund (diff between normal and CE), personally I want to finish the game.
I have a Mac OS X, Version 10.6.7. 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo.
Thanks. Lesley

Re:The Mac version of Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by mlbaugh on Jun 16, 11 10:17 AM
I agree - this was a phenomenal game in terms of length, gameplay, challenge, value, etc. Would definitely recommend it. However, like snookataylor, I also had a bug in the bonus chapter of the mac version.

On the same screen as snookataylor (well in front of the treehouse), there is no cat. The stump is empty, thus complicating the matter of retrieving the cat's key.

i had no white square and was able to access the well hidden area just fine.

Perhaps a patch will come out to address both issues.

snookataylor
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by snookataylor on Jun 20, 11 5:12 AM
OK BFG enough is enough. I have given you the benefit of the doubt, uninstalled and replayed this game TWICE. I still have the white square where the cat should be. I can go no further. I would like a refund please immediately between the price of the SE and CE. EXTREMELY ANNOYED AND DISAPPOINTED. (also on technical issues pages)

Go to: