Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Many Years Ago Technical Issues?

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Jun 12, 11 6:27 AM
I can't believe there isn't already a tech issues thread. Wow. I like this game but I've gotten to a point were my chief goes to eat a longevity flower and then I cued him to pick up the lasso and I have an error message. Game closes. I even cleared all cookies and temp files shut down and restarted and the game picks right up where I left off and the error message pops up, closes program.
I can start over as a new player but won't the game just crash at the same point? Anyone else have this kind of problem?

Re:Many Years Ago Technical Issues?

[Post New]by momlaplant on Dec 1, 11 5:12 PM
I have a different issue. I had a person put the fruit in the lasso, but after an hour no dinosaur will go lay an egg. They did it before, but it seems locked.

zed_dee2
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by zed_dee2 on Aug 9, 12 10:48 AM
I've got another different issue- all my good progress didn't save! Happened twice now GGGRRHHH!!

janetrhi
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by janetrhi on Oct 26, 12 5:31 PM
My issue is that I have got up to building the 2nd monument and the game freezes!!!! I can go back into the game after quitting but same thing each time freezes straight after grrrrrrr

[Post New]by loveagolden on Mar 7, 13 11:32 AM
I am having problems with the dinosaur not going into the area to eat the fruit. It's been days & although they get close to the ranch, they do not go into the pen nor do they eat the fruit. I've waited days now.... What's up?

[Post New]by yoyo232yoyo on Sep 16, 13 9:38 AM
try closing the game and restarting that sorted my dinosaw problem i have also heard that youhave to leave a space round the pen so dont bulid you houses or stores too close

my problem is the tiger up the mountain mini game doesnt work it dosnt recognise that the 2nd stage is complete ans the tiger goes back down the mountain

Go to: