To Bite or Not To Bite Achievement Question

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Jun 12, 11 12:33 PM
I'm going to work on trying to get all the achievements. There are two I'm not sure about:

Tarnished Angel - not biting all the girls
Prince of Darkness - biting all the girls

Since it says "all the girls", should I just have old "Dracoola" bite some of them and will that get me both achievements? Thanks for telling me whatcha think please.

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

Re:To Bite or Not To Bite Achievement Question

[Post New]by Jinnare on Jun 13, 11 9:34 PM
I suspect that you'll have to bite ALL or bite NONE in order to get the achievements. Just my totally unscientific wilda$$ guess. If you're enjoying it enough to play it through a few times, try one biting all, one biting none, and one biting every other one or every second one. See what happens. Good luck!!

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Jun 14, 11 9:21 PM
Like Jinnare said, I think that one speaks for itself! I bit one at the beginning then stopped in case there was a dire outcome. No bad outcome and no achievement!

[Post New]by sheilanuttell on Jun 15, 11 3:01 AM
i bit the first one this time ill bite all and see what happens

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dfranklin on Jun 16, 11 10:44 PM
I bit all but one girl and got neither achievement. I think you have to do all or none. At first I thought I had to bite them to get blood for the special abilities but then I realized there were always plenty of blood vials laying around to take care of that.

Beingknown
Salmon
Salmon
2,670 Posts

[Post New]by Beingknown on Jun 24, 11 9:00 PM
It's Dracula, he needs the blood, so bite them all and get the achievement. That's what I did.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 4, 11 12:22 PM
It's Dracula, he needs the blood, so bite them all and get the achievement.
There are two achievements and two endings. You don't have to bite any. There is always enough blood in bottles if you don't.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 11, 11 3:20 PM
Just a tip as I have played through the game biting all the girls and biting none: if you bite all the girls dracula ends up with mina at the end and if you don't he ends up with van helsing in the extra gameplay.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 17, 11 9:35 AM
NULL wrote:Just a tip as I have played through the game biting all the girls and biting none: if you bite all the girls dracula ends up with mina at the end and if you don't he ends up with van helsing in the extra gameplay.

I only bought the SE version, and bit all the girls (sorry, was a little thirsty), and Dracula ended up with the girl. So if that happens in the bonus game as well...

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Jul 18, 11 4:22 AM
hey, wish I knew about it before, so I'd not bite all of them=(

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Sep 14, 11 11:47 PM
by the way, I bit not all of them, anf got the angel achievment

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jul 5, 13 12:26 AM
If you want both achievements, you must play the game TWICE. Once biting EVERY girl you see and the next game biting NO girls.

Go to: