jscrafts
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Using The Hint

[Post New]by jscrafts on Dec 27, 08 10:41 PM
I can't seem to figure out how the hint works in this game. I click on the hint but nothing is showing me where an item is at. The cursor doesn't change nor is there any glow. So how do you use the hint to find an item?

Please and thank you

Re:Using The Hint

[Post New]by francinemi on Dec 28, 08 3:23 PM
Same for me. When I use the hint, nothing happens. I would also like to know if it works or not. Thanks.

[Post New]by gbagba on Dec 30, 08 11:10 AM
have been stuck trying to use the hint button to find the chisel but all it does is make noises like angels' singing, then nothing else. It won't let me go forward and won't help me find the chisel so here I sit. Used to like this game, but now may be switching to another site if i can't find any help.

Edited on 12/30/2008 at 2:15:46 PM PST

LeeLow66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by LeeLow66 on Jan 8, 09 1:56 PM
Ok, if you haven't already found the chisel, it took me 4 re-starts to have it on my list in the Cloister. It's on the floor between the crab & the cat figurine which are both behind the anvil. The chisel just looks like a flat, black metal thing.

Hope that helps!

momelob
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by momelob on Jan 10, 09 5:43 AM
I have the same problem. Nothing happens when I click on 'hint' except a little music. It's very frustrating. Can I get my money back from this game?

[Post New]by Browneyes4950 on Jul 6, 09 9:29 PM
francinemi wrote:Same for me. When I use the hint, nothing happens. I would also like to know if it works or not. Thanks.

[Post New]by Emperess on Aug 8, 10 5:45 PM
I can't use the hints either and it is very frustrating, does the chisel have anything to do with the hints??? I like the angel music but a little sparkle somewhere would be nice! Please help!!!

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Aug 8, 10 8:48 PM
There is a circle of light around the object. If there is more than one item, it appears to be random. The hint button has to be fully charged up.

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Aug 8, 10 10:09 PM
I'm having the same problem. Click on the hint button and nothing. No circle of light...nothing. Every time the hint button is fully charged. Looks like I will be passing on this game. Stuck on the necklace in the first section!

[Post New]by Emperess on Aug 9, 10 10:49 AM
Since I don't have hints can anybody help me and tell me where the hand is on the terrace.

Go to: