muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

A Great Game

[Post New]by muttmom on Jun 12, 11 7:37 PM
This is one of the best in a long time. It rates right up there with the first MCF games. Thanks BF!

ilcb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:A Great Game

[Post New]by ilcb on Jun 13, 11 5:27 AM
Really enjoyed this game.

sno13wy
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by sno13wy on Jun 13, 11 7:26 AM
Ditto...ditto....ditto Marvelous!!!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jun 13, 11 2:44 PM
I agree 100%, there is nothing like a good carnival ride, and what a ride it was!!!
LOVED IT

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Jun 13, 11 9:55 PM
Have to agree-just finished it, and thought it was great quality-I've played some CEs that weren't as good

bonnie112345
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by bonnie112345 on Jun 13, 11 11:06 PM
Have heard great things....downloading it now! Can't wait!

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Uzea on Jun 15, 11 2:38 AM
LOVED IT what a great game not to hard not to easy one of the top best games I have played

[Post New]by Streifenbarbe on Jun 15, 11 8:03 AM
The best IHOG so far this year ! Played it twice, just to earn all awards. Great fun! Please more of such games, BF

BOREDAND50
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by BOREDAND50 on Jun 17, 11 1:28 PM
After reading these reviews I will definitely be downloading the trial of this game. Thanks!

well I finished the game I loved it but I had to restart because I did not get the bat the first time around or the round key. The second time was quicker and was a success!

Edited on 06/23/2011 at 7:31:43 AM PST

Islanderhh99
Manatee
Manatee
3,924 Posts

[Post New]by Islanderhh99 on Jun 17, 11 1:36 PM
Streifenbarbe wrote:The best IHOG so far this year ! Played it twice, just to earn all awards. Great fun! Please more of such games, BF

You didnt have to replay it to earn the awards. When you are on the opening page where it says play, options, etc...just move your cursor to the middle,where there is a path going into the park...click and it will take you back into the game. You can't do anything except look for marbles and the starfish, and you can also play the shooting gallery again.

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Jun 20, 11 7:45 PM
Uzea wrote:LOVED IT what a great game not to hard not to easy one of the top best games I have played

My thoughts exactly!

Thanks Developers and BF!

Go to: