piece of junk

[Post New]by wendy555 on Jun 12, 11 9:26 PM
too many problems with this game! and i loved all the other dashes. they fixing this or what?? sorely disappointed!! i'll probably junk it i'm so mad.

teddybearusa
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:piece of junk

[Post New]by teddybearusa on Jun 15, 11 10:18 PM
this is a piece of junk dont buy i was but game has too meny hangups fix the game if you want to sell it if not take the game off BF

Edited on 06/15/2011 at 10:18:55 PM PST

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Jun 16, 11 10:37 AM
I had no problems with this game what so ever,. No Tech issues nothing,..

[Post New]by Orcagirl_28 on Jun 23, 11 10:00 AM
me neither. my only complaint about the game is that it was too short

ceejay3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ceejay3 on Jun 24, 11 12:31 AM
so agree, what a waste of money, game freezes, or violation message comes up and closes it down. i think big fish should give us a credit.

[Post New]by impulsive1 on Jun 24, 11 8:56 AM
I enjoy the dash games but this one has a lot of problems. Its more glitchy than anything. In the ice hotel the ramps and elevators don't always appear. Things seem missing. And sometimes even the people don't show only their hearts do. Very disappointing for the dash games. They should have had a pre-release panel play the game before releasing it.

SoHoGirl
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by SoHoGirl on Jun 27, 11 10:24 AM
Definately has a some error issues. I can't get past level 49 because one of the sleep walkers hangs the game up each time. Very frustrating and I also think we should get a credit for our wasted money.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 29, 11 9:04 AM
complete waste of money - don't bother!!!!

[Post New]by jensweet on Jul 14, 11 9:02 PM
Level 9 stop working for me right at the end. same spot 3x. I will try to redownload. Flo just won't move.

[Post New]by AuntieCod on Aug 2, 11 3:17 PM
Not a single one of these posts tells me why I shouldn't buy the game. OK, so you had technical issues. Did you contact Tech Support?

I've had one or two issues. There's a queuing bug that shows up every so often and I've had memory violation issues too. At times when there's a lot going on, the game slows down. Sometimes I've had to restart a level.

But then I'm running on an old computer with XP on it. I don't expect perfection from it.

All in all, even with the technical hiccups, I'd recommend the game. I like the original Hotel Dash.

By the way, someone said hte game was too short? It's 50 levels. How is that too short?

Go to: