Is it the sequel of Dracula: Origin?

[Post New]by LadyAlinna on Jun 12, 11 11:16 PM
I'm a little confused because I think I saw on frogwares' page that the sequel of Dracula: Origin is called Dracula Origin 2: Dawn of Evil, had they just changed their plan or something?
I palyed Dracula: Origin and love the game, and I really wish its sequel would be a FLA game.

Edited on 06/12/2011 at 11:17:14 PM PST

Carole22759
Minnow
Minnow
288 Posts

Re:Is it the sequel of Dracula: Origin?

[Post New]by Carole22759 on Jun 13, 11 12:06 AM
Last I saw anything online about this game with the title of Dawn of Evil, is dated atleast 1year ago. It appears they've changed the name, and this IS the sequel, since the description of Dawn of Evil is as this game plays. Guess they just had a change of heart with the title? I could be wrong, but this is what it appears to be from what I see online.
Great game, had over 10hours of fun playing it.

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Jinnare on Jun 13, 11 9:30 PM
I was wondering that myself, Lady Alinna, when I saw the game. I've been looking for the sequel to Dracula: Origin, myself. If this isn't it, it will do until the sequel comes along.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 14, 11 10:22 AM
BFG has two completely separate Dracula series. Origin and Path of the Dragon are not related.

This is the sequel to Dracula: Origin (unfortunately, if you wish they'd kept to the LFA format for it).

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Jul 18, 11 4:52 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:BFG has two completely separate Dracula series. Origin and Path of the Dragon are not related.

This is the sequel to Dracula: Origin (unfortunately, if you wish they'd kept to the LFA format for it).

thanks for making it clear!

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Sep 15, 11 12:03 AM
so that means I have to play the original game!

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Sep 15, 11 12:04 AM
so that means I have to play the original game!

Go to: