gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

DD 13June2011 Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jun 13, 11 2:52 AM
This for me is a no buy. For me, the gameplay that alternates between chain and pop match 3 is boring.

The gameplay environment was fine though, the music and graphics and all. And I liked the parallel stories: Gulliver's Travels, and the story of the book tour group traveling to related locations.

Re:DD 13June2011 Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by doofenschmurtz on Jun 13, 11 7:22 AM
I think for $2.99 todays special this game is a real catch.Granted it is childish but it's good fun and the music is pretty lively plus when you get into it you look forward to a popper game here and there Bought it going back now for some more fun and games

Edited on 06/13/2011 at 7:24:09 AM PST

Survivor01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Survivor01 on Jun 13, 11 8:24 PM
I like it - it isn't the most challenging M3 i've played, but I like something easy to boost my ego a bit. I like the variety between chain and pop. For $2.99 it is worth it. Try it!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 21, 11 12:39 AM

I have to say that I did NOT enjoy this game other than the story-telling; I've played PLENTY of Match3 games and this game was just tooooo disjointed.

MOST of the time, just when you'd get close to being able to match something from the middle to either sides of the gameboard, it would stop matching objects and then you'd have to start from the other side all of again while the side that you REALLY needed to work on and clear just sat there with no ability to match any object.

The power-ups for take FOREVER to show up for you to use and then many times it wasn't much better after using one of them.

I really liked the 2 stories but other than that -- I'm just VERY HAPPY that I'm finished playing this game.

MEnr56

Go to: