tbrgf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

doesn't work past the generater

[Post New]by tbrgf on Jun 13, 11 1:43 PM
there is this generater thing on this grass hill and it freezes and wont let me do anything also i had to go threw most of the game without my map because everytime i used it it froze and kicked me out of the game i bought this game and i was wondering if i could get my money back because i cant play it so i dont think i should have to buy it

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:doesn't work past the generater

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 13, 11 3:29 PM
Hi tbrgf,

Welcome to the pond!

I'm sorry to hear that you were having some troubles with this game, and I'd certainly encourage you to get in touch with our Customer Support team about this.

You can contact them 24/7 by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page. Then, after filling out the form, click on the Check for Answers button to bring up some related help articles, and then click Submit My Question button to create a help ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat from your My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: