prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Can you see what I see: Dream Machine

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 28, 08 8:37 AM
Big Fish Games do not have virus or trojans- More than likely, you need to update your virus definitions.

[Post New]by carolthescot on Dec 28, 08 8:57 AM
When I start to play game it's like a scratched record-the chaps voice is vibrating and sticking.I'm going to uninstall and try to download it again-hopefully with more success this time!

[Post New]by carolthescot on Dec 28, 08 9:23 AM
carolthescot wrote:When I start to play game it's like a scratched record-the chaps voice is vibrating and sticking.I'm going to uninstall and try to download it again-hopefully with more success this time!

Well sadly it's just the same Can you fix it in any way BFG?

aoakley455
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by aoakley455 on Dec 28, 08 1:08 PM
Does anyone else have trouble controlling the arrow (cursor) for this game? It seems like it is "floating" and is difficult to use. Maybe it's just my computer or download, but I have no trouble with any of the other many games I've bought. Thanks!

HAULBOOTY
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by HAULBOOTY on Dec 28, 08 1:45 PM
I,too, have the Windows One-care and I can not play because of the virus alert for Backdoor. WOC is up-to-date plus uninstalled and deleted game and tried it again. Receiving the same message for Backdoor virus. Any other suggestions on the ability to play?

ghshoesfan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by ghshoesfan on Dec 28, 08 2:45 PM
Unable to download this game too--it just stops at about 9% and says
interrupted---happen twice with this game and twice with Monster Quest so what is up with that--whoops happened with the other one too Suspects and Clues.....

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 28, 08 6:08 PM
The game does not hae a virus or a trojan. The problem is with your virus protection. Please contact your provider or contact Big Fish Technical support.

suzangh
Shark
Shark
10,217 Posts

[Post New]by suzangh on Dec 28, 08 7:16 PM
aoakley455 wrote:Does anyone else have trouble controlling the arrow (cursor) for this game? It seems like it is "floating" and is difficult to use. Maybe it's just my computer or download, but I have no trouble with any of the other many games I've bought. Thanks!

yep same thing here. it's okay though cause I couldn't stand the game. Didn't like the first one, don't know why I DLed this one. LoL Silly me. Gonna patiently wait for the game of the day to be a type I like.
Thanks for listenin' y'all.
Suzangh

ILAUGH
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ILAUGH on Dec 29, 08 8:51 AM
Is anyone else having issues downloading??? BACKDOOR VIRUS still deleted all twice and still
can't get in. SYSTEM IS VISTA
Thought it was from having #1 but deleted and no good
HELP PLEASE

marthah10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by marthah10 on Dec 29, 08 9:25 AM
i am getting same message about backdoor and i have window live one care i have xp and vista and get it on both machine

[Post New]by mitzi327 on Dec 29, 08 9:31 AM
I'm having same problem with Backdoor virus.......I've tried twice to download the game.

tcup160
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by tcup160 on Dec 29, 08 1:00 PM
I've had the same back door virus show up after I downloaded the game. My Live One Care caught it, removed it and now I can't open the game. There must be something to this, it could be the Live One Care, but it automatically updates it's virus definitions. I'm thinking there's something up with the game.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 29, 08 1:03 PM
There is nothing wrong with the game- your virus software is the problem.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Dec 29, 08 1:49 PM
It works fine for me. I do have to turn off my firewall in order to download any BFG games, but I turn it on right after the game is installed and it works fine.

marthah10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by marthah10 on Dec 29, 08 7:59 PM
i tried turn off my firewall and i still got backdoor message

[Post New]by 197400 on Dec 31, 08 8:02 AM
aoakley455 wrote:Does anyone else have trouble controlling the arrow (cursor) for this game? It seems like it is "floating" and is difficult to use. Maybe it's just my computer or download, but I have no trouble with any of the other many games I've bought. Thanks!

Yes, my wife has an average type computer with more than adequate qaualifcations and my computer is top of the line and I never have problems with games. But, with Can you see what I see: Both computers have problems with an eratic mouse arrow. My wife's computer is that way all through the game, while my computer is that way somewhat in the beginning and almost normal once the game is in full play. Note: Both computers can handle 98% of the games without any problems. We have about 30 games bought and many more tried.

Hope this confirms that the game itself can be a problem more often than not.

John

tcup160
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by tcup160 on Jan 10, 09 6:43 PM
I found Dream Machine on another site and it loaded just fine and plays fine.

[Post New]by Picasso123 on Jan 30, 09 2:05 PM
Norton AV just picked up a backdoor trojan today, up to date definitions 30/1/2009 rev3. Wasn't playing the game at the time, had just restarted the computer after after it being powered down and auto protect popped up with a warning.

So what was Big Fish Games trying to start up in the background to trigger this warning?

Celticcat
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Celticcat on Feb 21, 09 1:22 AM
There are times when I just love having a mac sigh - and that's all I'm going to say!!!

Go to: