Gravely Silent : House of Deadlock

[Post New]by MyLadyMyst on Jun 14, 11 4:54 PM
I have found 4 wives and I can't get to the 5th one because the "worm hole" is gone & I need it to get back to the graveyard to move on. Going to the graveyard without the "hole" will not let you get to the new scenes. Anyone know how to do this? I really don't want to start over.

MyLadyMyst

Islanderhh99
Manatee
Manatee
3,924 Posts

Re:Gravely Silent : House of Deadlock

[Post New]by Islanderhh99 on Jun 14, 11 5:11 PM
You don't need to go to the graveyard for the 5th wife. She is the sister who is in the mausoleum. Go there to finish up.

[Post New]by MyLadyMyst on Jun 14, 11 11:42 PM
Sorry, it is the last sister in the graveyard that I need to go thru the portal to get to the black tree, etc. I do not have the potion to give her to get the ring. The walkthru tells you to go thru the portal and there is no portal.
Thanks for getting back to me.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 16, 11 9:09 AM
Hi MyLadyMyst,

Welcome to the pond!

I assume you have already given the termite potion at this stage and that you are referring to the turquoise potion.

You can make the turquoise potion the following way:

*Zoom into the table.

# Place the BLUEBERRIES, CARBIDE, BLUE MUSHROOMS, and the NECTAR on the plates (T).

# Use the PESTLE to crush the BLUEBERRIES, CARBIDE, and BLUE MUSHROOMS on the plate (U).

# Pour the crushed BLUEBERRIES, CARBIDE, and BLUE MUSHROOMS into the container (V).

# Drag the NECTAR plate into the container.

# Take the TURQUOISE POTION.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Jun 20, 11 2:05 AM
got my brain a bit messed up with the question who is the fifth wife and then understood that yes, this is the sister

Go to: