bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues! June 15, 2011.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 15, 11 9:03 AM
We have a new version of The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues available now. This new version of the game fixes the following issues:

1. Issue where a player is locked out of the Painting of Venice **** scene in Chapter 6 if the scene is exited before collecting any items. Players experiencing this issue will need to start a new profile to see the fix.

2. Issue where players were only able to use the Rust Remover on 2 of 3 rusty bolts on a lamp in Chapter 6. Occurred if the user used the Rust Remover once, then navigated to other scenes before completing the vignette. Players experiencing this issue will need to start a new profile to see the fix.

Please click here for information about the previous PC build.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Edited on 06/16/2011 at 9:11:35 AM PST

Re:UPDATE! New version available for The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues! June 15, 2011.

[Post New]by jmsrn159 on Aug 31, 11 12:26 AM
I am major stuck! What needs to be done to either return the book or get the bottle of wine so I can use the square box in te curch for the photo of the monestry? Or....am I out in left field??? PLEEEESE HELP

Go to: