Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

Did anyone get ALL the Achievements?

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Jun 15, 11 9:18 AM
I am missing the Destroy Pluto Artifact achievement. How do I get it? I thought I got it in the (Begin Spoiler) Extra gameplay when I didn't bite all the girls, It looked like it was destroyed but I am still missing it.(End Spoiler).

Any ideas?

Edited on 06/15/2011 at 4:14:05 PM PST

Re:Did anyone get ALL the Achievements?

[Post New]by IvanDimitrovBG on Jun 16, 11 11:32 PM
I have got all the achievements. To get the Destroy Pluto artifact achievement you need to bite all the girls. If you decide not to bite them you will get the Collect Pluto artifact achievement.

Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Jun 19, 11 5:08 AM
I bit one girl and saved two, I didn't get the acheivment. I then played it and bit all the girls, didn't get it. I then played it and didn't bite them, still didn't get it. SO I created a new profile and bit all the girls...finally I got it. I think if you only bit one or two, and not all three, you don't get it.

[Post New]by IvanDimitrovBG on Jun 20, 11 12:34 AM
Way to go! The first time i played it on easy level and bit all the girls, which also gave me the medal for destoroying the Pluto artifact. The second time i played it on hard level without biting the girls and was awarded the medal for collecting the Pluto artifact at the end of the game.

cdminot
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by cdminot on Jun 22, 11 1:48 PM
I got them all; but only after playing easy mode, then hard mode; in one, bite all the girls; in the other, don't bite any girls. It has two different endings, depending on what you do to the girls; if you bite them all, you get collect pluto artifact; if you don't bite any girls; you get destroy pluto artifact. Once you have an achievement in one mode, it's good for both easy and hard modes. Took several times playing, I was having trouble with the Rooster puzzle, but there's a you tube video link in the forum that show's how to pass that in easy mode.

[Post New]by mydogsdotty on Jun 26, 11 11:33 AM
I played the full game in easy mode, then hard mode, then back to easy mode to try for the final few achievements which I DID get, so I now have the full set! Had a bit of trouble with a few of the puzzles in hard mode but finding tips on the forum and youtube really helped :-))))

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Jul 18, 11 4:57 AM
still playing the game, but I believe I'm very close to have all the achievments!

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Aug 9, 11 6:34 AM
I have all except for finding ten objects in ten seconds. I thought I would never figure out the chicken puzzle in the hard mode.

[Post New]by top2tow1969 on Aug 17, 11 9:32 PM
Got all the achievements. Played easy mode first without biting any girls and made sure i knew what things i had do to get all the extra ones. Then played hard mode and bit all the girls.

Go to: