dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

not worth the price of admission-spoiler alert

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Dec 28, 08 9:59 AM
I've been holding out hope that HSTN would come up free, 99c or just plain cheap because I was curious how it would end. I figured it was the hubby from the get go, but even at $10 it was sooo not worth the price of admission.

I guess I'd beaten more than half the game in my first hour because it seems like the game was over very quickly after I purchased it. Mind you, it was like 2 months ago I started the game when my free hour had 17 minutes left and walked away. Today I bought it with the holiday sale, all I can say is don't waste your money.

For the two quips when they catch the husband and for the final shot of her family around her bedside, such a waste. What a short ending? No payoff at all.

Re:not worth the price of admission-spoiler alert

[Post New]by mzundrstod on Mar 22, 09 6:39 PM
I'm stuck at level 47 ,and I may not ever get to the end.lol I also had the husband as the bad guy ,I may not get to see bedside reunion though lol.

pdebusk
Clownfish
Clownfish
745 Posts

[Post New]by pdebusk on Apr 28, 09 9:12 AM
I'm a bit late trying this one.....I guess it's been out for awhile now. I tried to play the whole hour but only made it through about 20 minutes. While I appreciate the effort and time that went into creating and producing the game, this one irritated me to no end. I'm not sure why......maybe it started with that tune the xylophone was playing in the kid's room.

Thanks for letting me know "whodunnit"......

pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Jun 8, 09 1:34 PM
Belated thank you from me also. I got to the chalk drawn road mazes and on the third one the game froze with an error message and sent me back to the beginning of the level. I knew I would have been able to finish it but now I won't bother.
It's too bad they couldn't get a better ending-of course the husband did it. What a jerk; a bra in the car? oh, pleeese, no one is that stupid anymore. But a lot of the puzzles were really nice and a challenge. Pretty well done but as you say, not worth it for me either.

Now if they were all like Madame Fate or Flux Family Secrets-long and involved-that would be really nice and worth the money.

Love BF and been a member for over a year. Anyone else get the little stuffy?

Go to: