Domino match

[Post New]by auntiepatso on Dec 28, 08 11:15 AM
Have matched the dominoes end to end around the edge many times and the game stalls; anybody been able to get past this and how?
Thanks for any help

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Domino match

[Post New]by sassylassie on Dec 29, 08 12:26 PM
No I haven't. Just matched it like it says to do around the outer edge of the middle box and then it went right on to the frogs. My games runs fine.

Sassy

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Domino match

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 29, 08 6:47 PM
auntiepatso wrote:Have matched the dominoes end to end around the edge many times and the game stalls; anybody been able to get past this and how?
Thanks for any help
I've played the domino puzzle several times and it works fine for me.

[Post New]by stinkerbelle on Feb 7, 09 8:18 PM
I am having the same trouble. Have done the domino puzzle several times with different dominoes and each time it just doesn't move on to next puzzle. It just stays on the dominod puzzle. Any suggestions?

melxine13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by melxine13 on Feb 20, 09 10:58 AM
I am having the same trouble! The game states that there are several correct answers, which makes me think it is not capable of accepting more than a few solutions.

Those of you who have not had trouble--do the dominoes change color (as pieces in other mini games do) when you have placed them correctly?

Thanks!

[Post New]by noniof1 on Apr 12, 09 10:01 PM
I am having the same trouble ..... I keep matching the dominoes and nothing happens .... also I can't find any reset button as described in the directions ... I even reinstalled the game .... no difference!

Edited on 04/12/2009 at 10:02:42 PM PST

Go to: