dlk_shades
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Token in hand help

[Post New]by dlk_shades on Jun 17, 11 7:51 PM
When I have a token I click all over the board trying to make a match. HOW DO YOU DO THIS BOARD !!!!. There must be some way to find the correct match. Please help.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Token in hand help

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 17, 11 10:35 PM
I don't have this game (yet) but from reading some of the other posts, I think the idea is to trade the token you are holding with the non-matching one of something else where there is a pair like the token you are holding, to make the match 3. So if you have X in hand you would look for a pair of X tokens on the board and trade out X for whatever is next to the pair of X tokens to get a match. Then you'll have a new token type which I'll call A, and you would then look for a pair of A's with something else next to them, and trade the A for the something else until the whole board gets done.

Dreams of a Geisha sounds really cool, will have to try it out soon once I get done with my latest Jewel Quest game, LOL.

dlk_shades
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dlk_shades on Jun 20, 11 9:10 AM
DISCOVERY !!!! To make a match you must either complete a line that is horizontal or vertical. Making a "L" angle corner won't work. Of course rotating the board makes a lot of possible matches.

[Post New]by dnvanminnen on Mar 21, 12 12:16 AM
1. I tried to bring the token in hand to the two on the Board, but nothing happens.

2. Also,what does it mean when one token begins to burn-like on the Board?

Edited on 03/21/2012 at 12:20:08 AM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 24, 12 5:27 PM
Welcome to the pond, dnvanminnen

1. You have to place the token next to a pair like it. The match made has to be either a straight horizontal or straight vertical, not at an angle. For example, if the cursor has a red token and there is a pair of red tokens on the board with a blue one next to it, you'd click on the blue token marked in brackets below:

(red token on cursor)

[blue] red red

Then the red tokens disappear and your cursor will now have a blue token on it. You would then look for a pair of blue tokens someplace and click the non-matching one next to the pair of blues to make another match. Keep doing this until the whole board is completed.

2. A glowing token on the board is a match hint.

Hope that helps!

Go to: