How to break a block that is seperated from the rest

[Post New]by Angella551 on Jun 17, 11 9:48 PM
How do u break the blocks that are seperated from the main game field?the ones that seem to be alone and just sitting by themselves? In order for me to complete the game and go to the next level, i have to break the last tile!Im new to these games,so id appreciate any help.Im only on level 16.

Edited on 06/17/2011 at 9:51:03 PM PST

SeaDreams
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:How to break a block that is seperated from the rest

[Post New]by SeaDreams on Jun 20, 11 9:33 PM
You have to bulid up bombs by making large matches like 6 or more pieces of the same tiles. then make matches below the bomb to drop it as close as possible to the seperated tile. Also when you get the" lightening circle", try to use it to get rid of all the tiles with the emblem that matches the seperated one. hope this helps this is my first time trying to answer a help question so hope it makes sense. This is my favorite game Just wish there were other "holidays" Valentines, Easter, July 4th, or other themes!

[Post New]by salobrena on Oct 30, 11 10:05 AM
I am stuck on level 31 as I cannot get to the side that is totally separate from the main field. I have tried blasting bombs down the side nearest the blocked tiles and setting off lightening as well nothing works. What do I do

[Post New]by salobrena on Oct 30, 11 10:05 AM
I am stuck on level 31 as I cannot get to the side that is totally separate from the main field. I have tried blasting bombs down the side nearest the blocked tiles and setting off lightening as well nothing works. What do I do

[Post New]by salobrena on Oct 30, 11 10:06 AM

Hometownk
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Hometownk on Nov 24, 11 8:59 PM
Look at the picture that you need to blast. Then swap a lightning circle with a tile of the same picture.

Go to: