QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

SE dark dimensions city of fog

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Jun 18, 11 1:28 AM
if this is such a great game why do they cut you off instead of letting you continue play? i hate it when they do that. and that is the first strike against me buying it. it was not enough of a teaser for me to even want to play it. i played the CE and got to buy now and was disappointed. then the SE is here now and i got through it quickly due to the collectors edition and have 35 minutes of play left. so a no buy for me.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:SE dark dimensions city of fog

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 18, 11 1:58 AM
Hi there,
I see that you are the only one who has posted in this forum apart from the CCR&C.
I'm not sure what the problem is that you had. Usually when you DL the trial of the SE of a game it is the complete game and the trial will end after the hour.
I wonder if others had also had this problem and that is why there is very little activitiy in the official forums - then again, if it was a common fault, surely there would be more posts like yours.
I hope you receive some more useful information soon.
Cheers

cedo
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by cedo on Jun 18, 11 2:14 AM
i am just downloading now, but it does say just a sample version, and not an hour of gameplay...perhaps that is the reason for the early cut-off?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 18, 11 2:17 AM
cedo wrote:i am just downloading now, but it does say just a sample version, and not an hour of gameplay...perhaps that is the reason for the early cut-off?

Yes! Sample versions stop at a point, however long it takes. If the trial is for an hour, it will say so.

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Jun 18, 11 2:34 AM
Yes! Sample versions stop at a point, however long it takes. If the trial is for an hour, it will say so

I endorse that

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 18, 11 2:35 AM
Hi there cedo and Mr_Russ,
You are correct. I hadn't checked the game out myself as I had already purchase the CE, but even the SE of this game is listed as a Sample version, so your "trial" will end at a certain point not matter how slowly or quickly you play.
Cheers

Go to: