Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by DOBBY15 on Aug 23, 14 8:14 AM
I am blocked in level 33 with Anabel in Castle Affairs :
"Bring me the Piercing Shriek", but in the Laboratory this craft is locked.
How can I open this lock ? I tried everything I know up to now, but I did'nt
find the solution ?
I play Midnight Castle on my PC (Windows 7)
Fred ID182477

[Post New]by WOODLAND1954 on Aug 23, 14 5:27 PM
ERROR 809. THIS COMES UP NOW (3XS) WHEN I TRY TO BUY 130 DIAMONDS (4.99). THE WHOLE GAME FREEZES. LEFT IT FOR 15 MINS., THINKING I WAS JUST HITTING BUTTONS TOO FAST. NOPE. STILL FROZEN. HAD TO USE TASK MANAGER TO GET OUT OF IT. IT ALSO SAID THAT I HAD TWO GAMES GOING. NOOO. WHY WOULD I DO THAT???? WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM.LAPTOP. NOT HAVING ANY OTHER PROBLEMS WITH MY BIG FISH GAMES I HAVE.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Aug 23, 14 6:00 PM
Most of the items needed for packing the airship have disappeared from my game suddenly. A couple hours ago, I had several hundred of each, now I don't even have enough to send the ship off.

Going to submit a technical ticket now.

Zoe43
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Zoe43 on Aug 24, 14 12:26 PM
For the third time I had filled item download after gathering everything, but it did not go anywhere! It disappeared. this time it was the Drunken Skeleton. I downloaded Dr. Felix but don't see where I can load it in this message.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Aug 24, 14 1:01 PM
Zoe43 wrote:For the third time I had filled item download after gathering everything, but it did not go anywhere! It disappeared. this time it was the Drunken Skeleton. I downloaded Dr. Felix but don't see where I can load it in this message.
After you complete the support ticket info on the issue, look for Attach Documents, this is where you put the Dr. Felix report. This is still in part 2 of the ticket.

lottelein
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by lottelein on Aug 24, 14 11:32 PM
I'm on level 35 (PC); I just spent 12,000 and some golden coins to open a lock, and the book lover's shop opened. I had already opened it, and had played it several times. That meant that I did not have enough money (golden coins) to open blacksmith's shop. Methinks someone owes me 12,000 golden coins, no? Is this a common problem? I've never had it before.

playerpop
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by playerpop on Aug 25, 14 11:22 AM
The Fortune Wheel has not reset for two days. I use a PC.

Thank you for fixing that.

Edited on 08/25/2014 at 2:49:24 PM PST

Raven_P
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Raven_P on Aug 25, 14 4:18 PM
I just downloaded the update and now the game is unable to connect to the server please help

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Aug 25, 14 5:44 PM
Someone just posted a thread that the bank is not working properly. Thread was locked as it was a "tech issue". I concur, the bank is NOT working properly, it is not a Dr. Felix issue, it is a Big Fish issue. I was charged FOUR times for one purchase. I highly doubt it is my computer causing this. Watch out folks! Oh, and I submitted a report to customer service last week. Got an automated reply. Nothing has been responded to or fixed. But today I got a survey from BigFish asking me if I was satisfied with how they resolved my problem????

lwilletts
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by lwilletts on Aug 25, 14 6:55 PM
I also downloaded the update, and now cannot connect to server.

[Post New]by orchidCaUSA on Aug 25, 14 6:58 PM
same for me.... please help

Raven_P
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Raven_P on Aug 25, 14 7:34 PM
Thank you now I know that it is a problem big fish might fix somewhat quickly. I hope. I sent them a message hopefully I will get a reply soon.

[Post New]by gamewhisperer on Aug 25, 14 9:59 PM
I downloaded the update and now I am having a problem gifting. It will only let me gift stamps or airship items. I did not have a problem before the update. I am only on level 18. I am playing as Valerie id 321910

Raven_P
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Raven_P on Aug 26, 14 7:48 AM
what do I do to uninstall and reinstall without having to start over? Last time I did it I had to start over from level one and I lost everything.

gadget23mom
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by gadget23mom on Aug 26, 14 8:33 AM
I downloaded the latest update and still nothing happens. No new content and people are moving up to levels 39 and 40, while I still wait for Henry to provide new content?

[Post New]by Mlwilk11 on Aug 26, 14 8:35 AM
Hi Lovelies,

I've been loving playing this game but for the last few days have not been able to connect to the server. I play the game on an I pad & all my other games / internet connections are working great with no problems. Sometimes I get messages saying checking cloud etc but then I end up with the same cannot connect to server message.

Please could you advise this elderly gamer how to resolve the current issue. I would ask that you don't get too technical or I'll have to ask my kids & will then be subjected to no end of teasing!

Many thanks

MW

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 26, 14 2:32 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm really sorry to see there's so many connection issues after the update! We've forwarded this information to the devs, and hopefully they'll be able to get this sorted out as soon as possible.

If you have an issue other than the "Cannot connect to server" issue, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and our Reps will be more than happy to help troubleshoot!

bfgVaiya

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Aug 27, 14 9:36 AM
I am on level 37 and after playing through several hogs the game is losing connection to internet and I am having to quit and go back in with no server connection. Had no problems until this last update. Hopefully will be fixed soon as you need to play several hogs daily in order to build coins and other to progress and enjoy game. Thanking you in advance for any help in this matter.

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Aug 27, 14 9:38 AM
Well, I have not installed the update (I always wait a few days to see what problems the new code creates) but I am also having server issues. As BF forum is also laggy and "down for maintenance" I guess it is at their end, not with the update.

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Aug 27, 14 9:39 AM
A friend gifted me today and when I went to return the favor, the friend was on my "Friends" list, but not on the wish list. When I click on the name in the vertical list nothing happens. There is also another name on the vertical friends list and again when I click on the name, nothing happens there either. this name is also not on the wish list line. Where are they and how can I gift them?

Go to: