dracula love kills

[Post New]by jue932 on Jun 18, 11 4:36 PM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im stuck on chapter 3 of dracula love kills, i cant get the bottle of blood fromthe table, i have reset the game from the start 3 times but still cant get it.
Anyone out there who can help me...............

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:dracula love kills

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 21, 11 11:21 AM
Hey jue932,

We are using new methods to combat software piracy. This particular issue at Chapter 3 is caused by a progression blocker that detects the game was not purchased from Big Fish Games or a licensed affiliate. All licensed affiliates will redirect you to https://store.bigfishgames.com/cart; if you downloaded the game from a different site, you may have downloaded it from an illegitimate site who has stolen the game from our servers and removed our digital rights software.

With this said, please uninstall and reinstall your game from your Purchase History to make sure that you have the proper version of this game installed.

If you'd like more help with this, you are more than welcome to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link).

Lastly, I'll be moving this to the Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition Game Forum so that all posts about this game are in the same area. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: