autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

How do you get 8000 sun?

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Jun 18, 11 7:47 PM
Okay......I am working my way thru the list of accomplishments.......most of them have been doable....however......short of a miracle....how do you get 8000 sun in one level?

thanks for any suggestions....autumn

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:How do you get 8000 sun?

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 19, 11 6:12 AM
There are actually lots of different ways to do this. If you google "plants vs zombies sunny days" you will see several good suggestions, including some Youtube videos.

The way I did it (going by memory here) was to wait until I'd finished adventure, and was about to play level 1-1 yet another time. I'd already bought the bandaid from Crazy Dave. Plant a nut of some kind in the middle of the yard, on the lane where the zombie comes in. Don't plant any shooters. When the nut gets nibbled, replace it. If a zombie comes in on a different lane, you can either let the lawnmower handle it, or plant another nut (or a potato mine which is cheap).

Fill the area behind each nut you plant with sunflowers. Don't plant anything in a lane that doesn't have a zombie in it yet. On level 1-1 the zombies tend to stick to the lanes that you have planted most of the time.

After you get up to 8000 sun, THEN you plant your shooters or spikes or whatever your favorite zombie killer is.

The idea is that you do not want the zombies to be killed. You want to stall them while you accumulate sun points.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Jun 19, 11 1:45 PM
Thank you, thank you , thank you, thank you!!!!

I will try it when I get back to 1-1 again.....(i am going through it again the second time around....)

Again thank you so much!! x 8000!!!!

LOL

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 1, 11 8:00 AM
just do zombiquarium until you get 8000 sun. that's how i did it

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Jul 1, 11 11:57 AM
NULL wrote:just do zombiquarium until you get 8000 sun. that's how i did it

I took your advice sine it was taking me so long to get back to 1-1......

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

It worked !!!

Hoops3546
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Hoops3546 on Apr 11, 12 5:09 PM
Get the mini game zombie nimble zombie quick and plant five rows of twin sunflowers and leave the attacking to the cattails

Hoops3546
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Hoops3546 on Apr 11, 12 5:09 PM
Get the mini game zombie nimble zombie quick and plant five rows of twin sunflowers and leave the attacking to the cattails

Hoops3546
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Hoops3546 on Apr 11, 12 5:10 PM

Hoops3546
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Hoops3546
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

trucap
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by trucap on Jun 6, 12 9:12 AM
lordkalvan wrote:
The way I did it (going by memory here) was to wait until I'd finished adventure, and was about to play level 1-1 yet another time. I'd already bought the bandaid from Crazy Dave. Plant a nut of some kind in the middle of the yard, on the lane where the zombie comes in. Don't plant any shooters. When the nut gets nibbled, replace it. If a zombie comes in on a different lane, you can either let the lawnmower handle it, or plant another nut (or a potato mine which is cheap).

Fill the area behind each nut you plant with sunflowers. Don't plant anything in a lane that doesn't have a zombie in it yet. On level 1-1 the zombies tend to stick to the lanes that you have planted most of the time.

After you get up to 8000 sun, THEN you plant your shooters or spikes or whatever your favorite zombie killer is.

The idea is that you do not want the zombies to be killed. You want to stall them while you accumulate sun points.

Awesome! Can't wait to get home from work to try this!
Tru

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on Apr 22, 13 7:42 AM
NULL wrote:just do zombiquarium until you get 8000 sIun. that's how i did it

I still think this is the easiest and quickest way to get the 8000 sun.

[Post New]by kittencat16 on Jul 29, 13 1:14 AM
I do too, lacard. But both ways are easy to use, and if it wasn't for the people posting these hints, I wouldn't have got that achievement. Thank you to everyone who posts.

[Post New]by carolinagirl2011 on Jul 15, 14 9:17 AM
I did Survival Day Hard, after around 8 flags I hit the 8000 mark.

Go to: