Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Bell Clapper

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Jun 19, 11 4:59 AM
Need help finding the bell clapper. If anyone knows where it is please tell me. I have been through the game looking for hidden object scenes and no luck. This is getting frustrating.

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:Bell Clapper

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Jun 19, 11 5:21 AM
You won’t find the clapper until you are near the end of the game; there will be a H0 scene at the deserted village at the base of the pyramid

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Jun 19, 11 11:55 AM
I am near the end of the game, but I still cannot find the stupid bell clapper. Went to the desterted town and there is no HOS anywere.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jun 19, 11 12:15 PM
Kayen59 wrote:I am near the end of the game, but I still cannot find the stupid bell clapper. Went to the desterted town and there is no HOS anywere.

Then there must stilll be something you need to do in another location to trigger the appearance of the HOS.

At this point probably the easiest thing is to check the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games and make sure you've completed all the steps.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

If you just want some hints...

1. Have you completed the Panther Head puzzle and set all 4 Panther Head Statues to their correct codes?

2. Have you found a way to get to the girl who is crying behind the Spooky Door?

3. Have you put out the fire on top of the Pyramid and looked around up there?

4. Have you found the 4th missing piece for the Telescope AND completed the multi-part puzzle there? (Check your journal--do you have at least 4 Constellation pictures filled in there?)

Once you've done all of those things, go back to the Panther Village and the HOS with the CLAPPER should be available.

If you haven't done all of those thigs, get to work on them. If you need help, see the Blog Walkthrough. Since it has marked screenshots, it can give you even more help than we can in the forums.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 06/19/2011 at 12:17:25 PM PST

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Jun 20, 11 5:52 AM
I am done with this game, it is just getting frustrating. I have done everything I am supposed to do and I cannot find the stupid bell clapper. I have read the walkthrough over and over and it does not tell u anything. I have found the girl behind the spooky door, u dont get the fourth telescope piece until u save the girl which does not help me since I cannot fine the bell clapper. Not happy with this game at all.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jun 20, 11 7:57 AM
Kayen59 wrote:I am done with this game, it is just getting frustrating. I have done everything I am supposed to do and I cannot find the stupid bell clapper. I have read the walkthrough over and over and it does not tell u anything. I have found the girl behind the spooky door, u dont get the fourth telescope piece until u save the girl which does not help me since I cannot fine the bell clapper. Not happy with this game at all.

The sequence in the last couple of chapters is almost pure Adventure style--lots of back and forth. I know it can be frustrating, but hang in there--you're almost done.

Since you've saved the girl, did you click on her to add her to your party? And then did you take her back to her Grandfather in the Village across the Lake?

Once you give her to him, he gives you the 4th Telescope Piece.

Now you have to go look at four constellations before you can trigger the Hidden Object Scene where the BELL CLAPPER is hidden.

The instructions are in Chapter 17: The Final Puzzle. Remember that you will have to repeat the puzzle once for each constellation, and you have to do at least the four that are marked in the Blog Walkthrough.

Check your journal--if you don't have the same four constallations filled in there that are marked in the Blog Walkthorugh, the Hidden Object Scene with the CLAPPER won't be available.

After you do that, you need to go back to the top of the Pyramid and look at the right column again so you know what you're missing.

So just finish those steps and you should be all set.

Good luck!

Robin

Go to: