debrob904
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Discs in police station Bonus Game 2

[Post New]by debrob904 on Jun 19, 11 1:40 PM
There are only two discs for the police station safe in the bonus game 2. I've used the strategy guide and have found both discs, what happened to the third one? Thanks to anyone who can help!!

Re:Discs in police station Bonus Game 2

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jun 20, 11 6:54 AM
The third one is alraedy on his place.

boffo44
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by boffo44 on Jun 20, 11 5:59 PM
I swear I found the first disk on the bookshelf, then continued the game. When I found the second one, I went to put them into the spaces where the 3rd disk already existed, but I only had one disk in my inventory. My first disk seemed to disappear. I've looked at all the scenes available, both day and night, and the hint tells me there's nothing to do in that scene. Has anyone else "lost" an inventory item? I can't finish this bonus 2 round because I no longer have, nor can find, the other disk.....:-(

puzzgamer1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by puzzgamer1 on Jun 21, 11 5:50 PM
Boffo44-i have had the exact same thing happen--which means cannot finish.
I had sworn not to buy anymore CE games since so many lately had problems but this one just looked so good. Fooled me! Did not have trouble with main part of game or the first bonus adventure. But this last added adventure must be buggy. More of the 'missing inventory' problem that seems to plague so many of the games lately.

triercl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by triercl on Jun 22, 11 10:52 AM
i had that same problem - disc is missing - can't finish the game - don't they test these games all the way through?

[Post New]by FREYAB on Jun 23, 11 2:49 PM
Add my name to the list of lost 3rd disc-ers. It is nowhere to be found and I cannot finish the game. Help!!

rogert87
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by rogert87 on Jun 24, 11 12:30 AM
It also happened to me. its so frustrating

[Post New]by Zanmai on Jun 24, 11 6:52 AM
Add me to the growing list. No third disk.

[Post New]by FREYAB on Jun 24, 11 3:57 PM
Is it possible that the "dark forces" in this game took that disc so that we would NOT be able to finish the game and get rid of them?????? ooooooooooooooooh - scary thought! I think I am going to try it from the beginning if I can and see what happens then. When I find a disc I will immediately place it where it belongs.

Edited on 06/24/2011 at 3:57:44 PM PST

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 25, 11 5:14 AM
Same issue - first disk I found just disappeared from inventory. Sigh

KatyKackle
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by KatyKackle on Jun 25, 11 5:09 PM
I see that Im among the many who can't find that 3rd disc. Shame on you...can't finish the game.

winterlyn
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by winterlyn on Jun 26, 11 10:56 AM
Ditto! Third disc is missing. Rest of game plus bonus chapters was great.

[Post New]by karaba22 on Jul 2, 11 7:46 AM
After finding the first disc I put it in place. Now I cannot get the HOS scene to get the second disc.

mom10989
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mom10989 on Jul 3, 11 2:54 PM
Same thing here. I had a disk, then it disappeared!

[Post New]by thebullet2001 on Jul 3, 11 10:01 PM
Ditto and Ditto and Ditto. According to the Strategy Guide it was in the Museum on the second floor--I swear I collected it and now, alas--it;s gone.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Jul 11, 11 10:20 AM
I am upset myself the 1st disk poofed, I can't finish the bonus game and that is why most of us buy the CDE's for the bonus..I am going to back off of CE's for awhile..
I feel cheated and i am not going to do the game over for the same thing to happen to me again..

ragee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ragee on Jul 15, 11 5:29 PM
Where is the 3rd disc cant finish the game How do I get an answer for this problem.

[Post New]by dasmoehrchen on Sep 17, 11 10:16 PM
Jupp... no sign of disc number three. I have all my crystals in place in the final scene,
all except a green one. Oh well! This was a great game, unusual with the changing scenes. The first bonus game was longer than expected and the second Bonus game...well...that was another Bonus by itself.
I therefore feel absolutly no reason to complain, I got my moneys worth with this CE,
without the strategy guide, this one would have been a real head scratcher.

JCesme43
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by JCesme43 on Oct 11, 11 6:26 PM
Well, it's October & this happened to me, too, so I guess they didn't fix it. Very disappointing; however I still feel that this was well worth the extra money/credit & very much worthy of being called a Collector's Edition. Excellent game! Thank you BigFish, but PLEASE fix the glitch!

trentonro
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by trentonro on Oct 21, 11 9:59 PM
It seems I'm right where a lot of you are, I just have one more green crystal and one disc to get. I'm going to keep messing around with this and see what I can come up with. If I come up with something I'll come back and report.

However, this has happened to me in one other game and I never did get The Whitehouse to work.

Go to: