Puzzled on Level 6-2

[Post New]by Setara on Jun 20, 11 6:08 AM
hi there,
This game is great, and I'm now puzzled on level 6-2. All blue, green and turquoise but complete with yellow and red blockers to burst.
Does anyone know how to bring down some red and yellow?
I've been lining up and clearing lots, but no red or yellow yet!
Thanks
Setara

Re:Puzzled on Level 6-2

[Post New]by orchidchild on Jan 23, 12 3:54 PM
What you need to do is make row of 5 of blue, green or light blue, then you get changer blocks that change the red etc to blue, green, light blue. You have to keep making the groups of 5 until all the reads, yellows are gone. Good luck!!

[Post New]by AngW0522 on Mar 31, 14 8:03 AM
I can complete the game getting rid of all of the colored blockers but how do you get the grey blockers at the top of the puzzle?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 31, 14 5:11 PM
Welcome to the pond, AngW0522

The grey blockers at the top can't be cleared at all because you only get change bursts on 6-2. Even if the pieces flowed from the center instead of the top, change bursts have no effect on grey blockers. If you are trying for the expert score, leave at least one color cylinder uncompleted and work on making match fives elsewhere to collect change bursts and just start piling them up until you have enough saved up for a large powerup bonus. Each unused burst is worth 100 points.

[Post New]by AngW0522 on Apr 3, 14 12:02 AM
Ah, that makes sense. Yes, how did you know I was going for expert score? :-)

I can finish the level fairly easily, but haven't gotten that 6,000 and it's making me nuts! Will try your solution. Thanks!

On another note, any idea why it looks like you can no longer purchase the game? Was telling a friend about it and it's still listed, but looks like there's no way to buy it.

[Post New]by AngW0522 on Apr 3, 14 2:04 PM
6205. Thanks for your advice!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 3, 14 6:36 PM
Congrats! I just checked the PC games and you're right, for some reason you can't buy Zenerchi any longer, at least not for a PC. Don't know why that is. Maybe it won't run on Windows 8? A pity, because it's a great game.

[Post New]by AngW0522 on Apr 4, 14 2:01 AM
Thanks! I'll be back for advice soon I'm sure.

Yes, it is a shame about the game not being available. I wonder if they routinely cycle out games?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 4, 14 4:58 PM
You're welcome. If you're now on 6-3 for the first time, try not to despair as that level takes a while for everyone to figure out. Festclick has some good videos up on the "you" site for some of the tricky levels in the second half of the game which I found useful when I was learning to play last year. Good luck on the rest of the game!

Your guess is as good as mine on if BF cycles out games after a while. Zenerchi is an older game, so that could be the reason why it's not on sale here anymore. Makes me glad I bought it when I had the chance. Do you know if this game runs on Win 7? I have a new computer on order and I know that a lot of older games don't like Win 7...may have to keep my old 'puter around until it breaks just so I can keep playing my older games!

[edit] I checked the "river site" (it's the site that's named after a river in South America and starts with an "A") and you can still buy Zenerchi from there at least, just in case your friend would like to check this game out. It does say there that the game is only supported on XP/Vista for PCs though, so I'm not sure if it will run on newer OS?

Edited on 04/04/2014 at 5:02:34 PM PST

[Post New]by AngW0522 on Apr 6, 14 8:04 AM
I generally don't look for help until I've spent several days on a level. Not sure I'm proud of that since I probably be doing other things. Oh well.

Thanks for the tip on where else the game is available.I'll let my friend know. We have similar taste so I'm sure she'll love this one as much as I do.

[Post New]by AngW0522 on Apr 6, 14 8:05 AM
Oh, almost forgot - I use Win 7 and haven't had any problems running the game.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 6, 14 1:17 PM
Thanks AngW0522 for letting me know that Zenerchi runs on Win 7. This game is one of my faves! Did you have to adjust the compatibility settings for the game's .exe file or does it work fine without any tweaks? Someone said they had to move the folder with all the game files out to the "program files" instead of the default "program files x86" in an older thread from 2009. I'll play on my old 'puter if I have to, but it'd be nice to have all my fave games in one place.

I've since checked a few other game sites and it seems you can get Zenerchi just about anywhere except BF. Incidentally, I have another game called Pirate Poppers which is made by the same developer as Zenerchi, and it has also mysteriously disappeared from BF. Makes me wonder if they lost their licensing or whatever rights to sell games by that dev here. Oh well...

[Post New]by AngW0522 on Apr 9, 14 10:56 AM
Nope, I didn't have to do anything. It worked fine right outta the box..

Go to: