Icannot find Floor tiles

[Post New]by lemjay on Jun 20, 11 11:24 AM
I saw them earlier but now I can get in the garden I just see the open doors - no floor tiles. I have the pickaxe and the note from the attic but no floor tiles! I think there must be an order of play which I have strayed from so will never find the last glass shard or the finl rosary from the priest. Please help I cannot face starting again when I'm this close

Kala1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Icannot find Floor tiles

[Post New]by Kala1 on Jun 27, 11 8:34 PM
Same here, I don't know what to do, please help

[Post New]by Ciccarello on Jul 10, 11 12:23 PM
I found the tiles. In the front of the church go to far left upper corner and click on arrow. My problem is I can not figure out the puzzle. Every tile I click on says wrong tile and I am following the guide I found in the attic (I think) Any one knows what I am doing wrong?

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jul 26, 11 11:57 PM
I've been in the same spot every time I return to this game. Need another rosary, a glass shard, have pickaxe. No matter what tile I click it says wrong tile. The paper with arrows means nothing, like they won't move where arrows point. It is the only task left on the map with the gold fleur de lis. The grey question mark is all left to do if I get past this. There is no skip or hint button. Use axe on x on floor, no x.

Anybody get any help to pass on? I too have a feeling I am way out of sequence in WT. It showed a trunk in the attic but nothing happens there, maybe the shard is in there? If I have to start over I give up, rather trash it, count it another unfinished disappointment. I should have used the WT from the start but didn't know you had to do in only one way.

I'll try again tomorrow night if there is a solution here. Thanks.
PZ

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jul 27, 11 12:33 AM
Found answer on another tile thread. You don't click the tiles, just point at one, then count spaces like arrows show in journal, the click last tile in each sequence of numbers by arrows. Click last of each one and they light up then an X appears, click the x where lines meet, there will be last shard. Still need a rosary and where to place these shards. Really dragged this game out night after night, not fun. No instructions how to manipulate those tiles and no skip.

Go to: