cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 22 June 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jun 22, 11 12:06 AM
Any comments fishes? Good fun if your a choccie fan.

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

Re:Todays DD 22 June 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by laeddie on Jun 22, 11 4:46 AM
I call myself a TM gamer but the kind that BF is offerring here and in todays games are not BAL/RoyalEnvoy/MKFMP Time Management games. No Thanks. To the boys and girls who like these and Dash games ENJOY and Happy Gaming

exdir
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by exdir on Jun 22, 11 7:53 AM
I played the demo & liked it, but it seems like it gets hard really soon. I don't like TM games that are so stressful. I like to play for enjoyment & relaxation, so it's a no buy for me.

theacat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by theacat on Jun 22, 11 9:35 AM
Thought is would be like the other chocolatier games, but its really a restaurant dash game. Not for me.

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Jun 22, 11 12:00 PM
I guess I tried this game before since I had 45 minutes left on the demo. This is nothing like the Chocolatier seriers. It is a lot like cooking dash/diner dash. Not a fun game for me, this game is to stressful. No buy.

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Jun 22, 11 3:25 PM
I don't see how I happen to miss this one before. What a wonderful game! At the DD price, it is an excellent deal! Yes, it is a time management game like the Diner Dash games, but with an added twist. Instead of just waiting on the tables as in Diner Dash games, you get to make the various chocolate items for customers....and who doesn't love chocolate?! The gameplay gears up somewhat quickly, but it never gets to a point where it is too stressful or you loose customers.

I also liked the storyline behind the game as well as the settings. You get to travel around the world and the customers are dressed in clothing appropriate for their respective country or they are dreesed in beautiful Victorian clothing. The music is wonderful as well. Just an overall superb TM game. Definitely a purchase for me!

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Jun 22, 11 7:49 PM

Great Daily Deal from Big Fish. I didn't know this game existed until now, and I played the demo for just seven minutes before easily deciding to purchase it.

I tried the first Chocolatier game despite the fact that I'm not a huge chocolate enthusiast (I can take it or leave it) and I got hooked on it. What a great game that was. I then picked up the second Chocolatier game and I enjoyed it even more than the first. Now it seems we have a TM version of the Chocolatier series and I love it. Solid and enjoyable time management gameplay with very nice looking, detailed graphics. This is a great buy for both TM and Chocolatier fans.

Playfirst really needs to release another Chocolatier game. The series seems to have a plethora of devoted fans, and justifiably so. Oh, and a bag of refrigerated m&m's is better than a chocolate truffle sitting on the dashboard of your car in August. m&m's with vanilla ice cream, mmmm...

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Jun 23, 11 2:25 AM
Passed on this when it was full price, but decided to buy on the DD. You definitely have to be a Dash-type fan to like this. It's cute, and it can be HARD, but for 2.99 with lots of game play, it's a steal. Also reminded me how much I love Chocolatier games, even though this is so different from them.

Go to: