bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Val'Gor: The Beginning technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 22, 11 12:30 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

kholtz46
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Post any Val'Gor: The Beginning technical issues here only

[Post New]by kholtz46 on Jun 22, 11 8:37 AM
while playing the game it suddenly stops and my computer reboots. WHY........

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ataloss on Jun 23, 11 9:00 PM
The game has gone to a black screen twice while playing the demo. Have to shut off my pc and reboot. Never had this problem before. ???

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 24, 11 2:48 PM
Hello folks,

Have you checked for any updates for your computer? It might help with the crashing game. You can find this information in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't help, you may want to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to assist you further.

-bfgArnoStyx

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ataloss on Jun 24, 11 9:25 PM
Board does not load on level 8 chapter 2. All there is is a black screen with ice pieces popping out over and over. Had my PC checked by Dell and all is running as it should. ???

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Jun 24, 11 10:18 PM
downloaded....(this is what my screen looked like for about 10 min)...then some orange squares appeared ... uninstalled...no buy!

note: highlight for answer!

eta:....of course a real...no buy!

Edited on 07/02/2011 at 11:14:04 AM PST

trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Jun 26, 11 12:29 PM
unable to load the level where you have to connect the evil eyes. Please help

emery419
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by emery419 on Sep 9, 11 4:20 PM
Played fine until the level where you can tilt the board, somewhere in chapter 2, then everything froze when I clicked on "continue." I couldn't even force quit; had to power off with the power button and then turn it back on. Too bad -- I was enjoying the break from **** games, but will not purchase a game that has frozen my computer.

Mac OS 10.6.8.

Lainie221
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Lainie221 on Sep 16, 11 11:10 AM
I've started playing Val'Gor on the Mac OS X Snow Leopard platform. The descriptions for items in the store describe the item just before the item my mouse is hovering over. With the little money that I have, it's not much of a problem because I can keep scrolling over to the next item (to the right) for the item's description to the left. I was just wondering if that's only a Mac glitch or because the game has been updated for Lion.

[Post New]by trionaparrot on Apr 14, 13 2:55 PM
Help, Ive got to level 52 and when I click to play the level the game closes. Anyone got any suggestions on what to do please. Has anyone else had this problem. Thanks

Go to: