bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Reviews for Great Chocolate Chase

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 22, 11 12:35 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Great Chocolate Chase? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:Reviews for Great Chocolate Chase

[Post New]by Rosiemarieny on Oct 11, 11 11:21 PM
Fun game, challenging and the music is decent. I love games where you serve customers in a timely fashion and get their orders right. Since I have been longing for the days where I played DD and Cake Mania for hours on end, I will definitely pick up Great Chocolate Chase. I never played Chocolatier but I love this game, I may have to look into that game too.

[Post New]by MrsLadybug on May 17, 12 6:39 AM
Love the Chocolatier games a lot. I felt this time management take on the the Chocolatier franchise was fun & challenging but on some levels too challenging sometimes to where it wasn't so much fun to play but very frustrating. I have played the Chocolatier games at least three times each. Hope to see more of them.

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Aug 22, 12 6:23 AM
Ok some neat upgrade, but no matter how hard u try, cant beat level 9. The stupidest thing abt the game is that there is ONLY ONE machine that dispensed the chocolate (dark, white, chocolate), and ONE machine that does the stripes thingy, and ONE machine that makes the chocolate into shapes.

Did I mentioned u had NO helpers whatsoever. And the stupid show table can only upgrade to 2 items at a time, what a bummer. If the machine can dispense 2 chocolate liquid or even 3 its much better, than having the machine speed up, Whats the pt when u cant dispense more than 1 type of chocolate and had to make use of the show table to do so?

BTW: I actually fail to understand why the game dont first of all (like My Farm Life) tell u whats the goal? Eg My Farm Life will tell u how many units of whatever be it vegetable, or cheese, or whatever. This game really puts me off

If u like cake shop etc u may like this, Why it gets voted 3/5 stars defects me, since the graphics is so-so

Ratings: 2/5

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Sep 5, 12 11:53 AM
As a fan of the first three Chocolatier games I must say I find this one very disappointing. Not that it's a bad game in itself, if you like the cake shop/ perfume shop TM style of game; it's quite fun and challenging. But the other Chocolatier games were so much more involving and interesting, with so much more to the challenges than just running around a shop making chocolate bars. This seems crude and limited in comparison, and I don't think it should be trading on the Chocolatier name, because it simply isn't even close to what Chocolatier players will be expecting.

Go to: