Mayan palace, room after fourth power is given

[Post New]by gaviotica2011 on Jun 22, 11 1:52 PM
I'm stuck at the room in Mayan palace after you get the fourth power (fire). I have found all objects, and I have placed two vases in two platforms that lifted four of the six spears that are blocking the door, but after that I can't find anything else to do, I can't move beyond this stupid room (there are still two spears left blocking the door).
There is a head statue at the lower left corner and when I click its eye the cursor changes, meaning that sometning needs to be done with it, but I can't find what it is, and there isn't any other object that I can use in the room either.
Please someone help (I'm playing the game on Mac, if that's relevant).

PS: The game has beautiful graphics, but the hint system SUCKS and there should really be hints for what to do after you find all objects. Also, a walkthrough will be a HUGE help

TeachumWell
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:Mayan palace, room after fourth power is given

[Post New]by TeachumWell on Jun 12, 12 9:16 PM
Hi! I also was trapped in that stupid room but I accidently found how to raise the spears. On the left side is a small pillar ox-like thing that if you use your hammer power opens and shows a fragment. I tried all over the room then realized it's the same shapeas the eye in that lumpy statue in the lower right area. Pop thepiece in there, the spears lift, door opens and you're on your way to the next frustration zone. Hope this helps.

Go to: